About this item
At a glance
- Gentle Face Toner: Alcohol-free toner formulated to soothe, tone, hydrate, and balance the pH level of skin; This skin toner helps reduce the look of pores, balance oily skin, and maintain the skin's moisture barrier.
- 98% Natural Origin Ingredients: Face toner made with certified organic Witch Hazel grown and harvested exclusively for Thayers on a family farm in Connecticut, and certified organic Aloe Vera.
- Unique Formulation: Thayers Witch Hazel extract in this toner is farm-to-bottle. It's picked by hand and made the old-fashioned way (via maceration) using water only and NEVER touching alcohol; Dermatologist tested for safety.
- Proven Results: In just one use of this face toner, skin feels nourished, healthier, skin tone appears even, and skin is hydrated all day long. After one week of using this face toner, pores look reduced, skin looks clarified, and skin texture looks smoother. Non-comedogenic.
- Time Tested Remedies: We're committed to excellence with our formulas, featuring classic ingredients we've used for nearly two centuries; Thayers elixirs have been a fixture in medicine cabinets for generations, once you use them, you'll know why.
- Cruelty Free and Sustainable: Thayers Facial Toners are always 100% cruelty free and free of any animal ingredients, and we aim to reduce waste by offering recyclable packaging.
Your skin will think you’re at a spa. THAYERS Lavender Face Toner visibly improves the quality of skin, revealing glowy, moisturized skin that looks and feels healthier. Our alcohol-free, gentle, non-drying skin toner acts like a remedy to hydrate skin all day, helping skin feel purified, balanced, and renewed. Skin texture is visibly smoother, pores appear smaller, and skin tone looks more even after using this witch hazel face toner. Founded by Dr. Henry Thayer, Thayers Natural Remedies’ time-honored formula is made with Lavender and our unique, proprietary blend of Aloe Vera and non-distilled Witch Hazel, grown exclusively for Thayers on a family farm in Fairfield County, Connecticut. Our method of extracting Witch Hazel avoids distillation and does not require the use of alcohol, ensuring that our Witch Hazel is alcohol-free. Tried and true, Thayers Natural Remedies has been a fixture in medicine cabinets for generations – once you use them, you’ll know why.
Q: Can I use this to put onto pads for after I give birth?
A: Hi Tatiana, Thanks for reaching out. While we have not specifically tested for this, many women find relief using this product after labor. However, please consult with your doctor to be sure that this method is suitable for you after your labor experience. We recommend our Unscented variety as it is more gentle on sensitive skin. Let us know if you have any additional questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 1-888-THAYER-1 (1-888-842-9371).submitted byThayers Natural Remedies - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: Can I use this on my eyes
A: Even though this formula is alcohol free, I would advise to not use this product directly on the eyes. I would suggest a toning mist across vesus this if you want to apply a product on your eyes. I use toner up to my eye bags since that's where I apply layers of consealer. Only use delicate makeup remover on your eyes. Hope this helps :)submitted byAly - 5 years ago