Hair Type: All Hair Types
Health Facts: Dye-Free, Phthalate-Free, Paraben-Free, Artificial Fragrance-Free, Formaldehyde Donor-Free
Sustainability Claims: Cruelty-Free, Not Tested on Animals
Beauty Purpose: Basic Cleansing
Net weight: 10 fl oz (US)
Features: Dermatologist Tested, Hypoallergenic
Item Number (DPCI): 007-08-1029
Origin: Made in the USA and Imported
From self-care to baby’s bathtime, this tear-free shampoo + body wash has a calming lavender scent that’s perfect for a relaxing wind-down routine. Made with chamomile extract, aloe and other naturally derived ingredients, this 2-in-1 formula cleanses from head to toe. Gentle enough for babies, but great for the whole fam.
Lavender Essential Oils
How To Use
Suds it up! Work gentle formula into a rich lather and massage over damp hair and skin. Rinse well and reveal soft and clean hair + skin.
Use only as directed. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children, except under adult supervision.
Discard pump. Always check with your local municipality for recyclability acceptance.
Water (Aqua/Eau), Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Glycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Triethyl Citrate, Gamma-Nonalactone, Vanillin, Maltol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium PCA, Coconut Acid, Glutamic Acid, Citric Acid, Linalool
Your clear choice for clean. Formulated products are formulated without phthalates, propyl- & butyl-parabens, formaldehyde donors, ethanolamines, musks, nonylphenol ethoxylates, glycol ethers, problematic siloxanes & perfluorinated substances (PFAS).
Additional details by category:
• Beauty, Baby, Personal Care & Cleaning - also, cruelty free and/or not tested on animals.
• Pest Control - also classified as a Minimum Risk Pesticide by the EPA.
• OTC Medicines - also formulated without synthetic colors, artificial flavors and sweeteners, methyl-parabens, DMSO (Dimethyl sulfoxide), DMAA (1,3-dimethylamylamine), cyclodextrin, bisulfites and more.
• Supplements – formulated without ingredients prohibited in OTC products plus no amygdalin, ephedra, kratom, ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA) anti-oxidants, pharmaceuticals like benfotiamine, phentermine and sulbutiamine, and more. Third-party certified by NSF or USP to be free from contaminants and adulterants. Sports Supplements also third-party certified as NSF Certified for Sport or Banned Substances Control Group (BSCG) Drug Free. Also, cruelty free and/or not tested on animals.
• Feminine Care, Adult Care & Diapers - fragrance free and chlorine free.
• Pets - made with meat, poultry, or seafood as the first ingredient, and without artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
• Car Seats - fabric, foam and labels made without intentionally added flame retardants and stain repellents (PFAS)
Formulated without phthalates: A product either carries an unqualified on-pack statement indicating that the product is free from phthalates, or carries an unqualified on-pack statement "no phthalates."
Formulated without parabens: A product either carries an unqualified on-pack statement indicating that the product is free from parabens, or carries an unqualified on-pack statement "no parabens."
Formulated without sulfates: A product either carries an unqualified on-pack statement indicating that it does not contain sulfates (not added sulfates); or carries an unqualified on-pack statement "no sulfates" or "sulfate-free".
A product has an independent third-party certification on pack or unqualified on-pack marketing claim relating to being cruelty-free and/or not tested on animals.
No Synthetic Fragrance
A product that either makes an on-pack statement indicating that it does not contain synthetic fragrance, or carries an unqualified on-pack statement "no fragrance".
Products that have an unqualified or qualified on-pack marketing claim for natural.
Dermatologist tested product.
See how we make shopping for wellness even easier.