Suggested Age: Newborn and Up
Health Facts: Dye-Free, Made Without Parabens, Formaldehyde-Free, Phthalate-Free, Artificial Fragrance-Free
Product Warning: Use with adult supervision
Sustainability Claims: Cruelty-Free, Not Tested on Animals
Beauty Purpose: Basic Cleansing
Recommended Skin Type: Sensitive
Net weight: 12 fl oz (US)
Features: Tear-Free, Dermatologist Tested
Item Number (DPCI): 007-08-1030
Origin: Made in the USA and Imported
From mama’s self-care to baby’s bathtime routine, this tear-free, super-foaming bubble bath is the perfect way to wind down. Made with chamomile extract, aloe and other naturally derived ingredients, this lavender-scented, gentle-for-baby fam-fave brings all the calming vibes.
Lavender Essential Oils
How to use:
Bring the bubbles! Pour 2-4 capfuls directly into the tub under warm running water and watch super-foaming bubbles pop up. Perfect for self-care or bonding with your babe.
Use only as directed. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Excessive use or prolonged exposure may cause irritation to skin and urinary tract. Discontinue use if rash, redness, or itching occurs. Consult your physician if irritation persists. Keep out of reach of children, except under adult supervision. As this product contains naturally derived ingredients, changes in color may occur.
Discard cap. Always check with your local municipality for recyclability acceptance.
Water (Aqua/Eau), Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Glycerin, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Chloride, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Heptyl Glucoside, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Polyitaconate, Panthenol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Triethyl Citrate, Gamma-Nonalactone, Vanillin, Maltol, Glutamic Acid, Coconut Acid, Citric Acid, Linalool
Your clear choice for clean. Formulated products are formulated without select chemicals of concern in the following chemical groups: phthalates, propyl- & butyl-parabens, formaldehyde donors, musks, nonylphenol ethoxylates ethanolamines, glycol ethers, siloxanes, and perfluorinated substances (PFAS). Additional details, by category:
• Beauty, Baby, Personal Care & Cleaning - also, cruelty free and/or not tested on animals.
• Pest Control - also classified as a Minimum Risk Pesticide by the EPA.
• OTC Medicines - also formulated without synthetic colors, artificial flavors and sweeteners, methyl-parabens, DMSO (Dimethyl sulfoxide), DMAA (1,3-dimethylamylamine), cyclodextrin, bisulfites and more.
• Supplements – formulated without ingredients prohibited in OTC products plus no amygdalin, ephedra, kratom, ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA) anti-oxidants, pharmaceuticals like benfotiamine, phentermine and sulbutiamine, and more. Third-party certified by NSF or USP to be free from contaminants and adulterants. Sports Supplements also third-party certified as NSF Certified for Sport or Banned Substances Control Group (BSCG) Drug Free. Also, cruelty free and/or not tested on animals.
• Feminine Care, Adult Care & Diapers - fragrance free and chlorine free. • Pet Food - made with meat, poultry, or seafood as the first ingredient, and without artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
• Car Seats - fabric, foam and labels made without intentionally added flame retardants and stain repellents (PFAS)
Formulated without phthalates: A product either carries an unqualified on-pack statement indicating that the product is free from phthalates, or carries an unqualified on-pack statement "no phthalates."
Formulated without parabens: A product either carries an unqualified on-pack statement indicating that the product is free from parabens, or carries an unqualified on-pack statement "no parabens."
A product has an independent third-party certification on pack or unqualified on-pack marketing claim relating to being cruelty-free and/or not tested on animals.
No Synthetic Fragrance
A product that either makes an on-pack statement indicating that it does not contain synthetic fragrance, or carries an unqualified on-pack statement "no fragrance".
A product that either utilizes USDA BioPreferred Certification at 50% or higher, or makes an unqualified on-pack "bio-based" statement.
Recommended for Sensitive Skin.
Dermatologist tested product.
See how we make shopping for wellness even easier.