About this item
At a glance
- GENTLE ON SKIN, TOUGH ON MAKEUP: Simple Micellar Cleansing Wipes work on everything from mascara to primer and are free from color and dye, artificial perfume and harsh chemicals that can upset skin.
- A BOOST OF VITAMIN B5, VITAMIN E, AND MICELLAR WATER: Our makeup remover wipes contain clever cleansing Micelles bubbles, which are smart enough to lift makeup and unclog pores.
- KISS YOUR SKIN WITH EACH USE: Use Kind To Skin face cleansing wipes as your favorite eye makeup remover, followed by your face cleanser or your other favorite skin care products.
- DERMATOLOGIST TESTED: Our face cleansing wipes are dermatologist tested and approved. The hypoallergenic formula is non-comedogenic, making it an ideal face wipe for sensitive skin or dry skin.
- SKIN-LOVING INGREDIENTS: Simple stands for being kind to skin. We are totally obsessed with skin care, which is why we created makeup wipes that work in harmony with your skin.
- KIND TO SKIN AND THE PLANET: Our cleansing wipes are made with no animal-derived ingredients and Simple is certified Cruelty-Free by PETA, we don't test on animals anywhere in the world.
Our formula contains no dyes, artificial perfumes, or harsh chemicals that can lead to skin irritation or clogged pores, making it a great face wipe for sensitive skin. Simple Facial Wipes are dermatologist tested and approved, hypoallergenic, and non-comedogenic.
For best results, gently wipe Simple Cleansing Wipes over eyelids, face, neck, and even lips to cleanse the skin. To remove stubborn mascara, hold a wipe over your closed eyes for a few seconds before gently wiping away. Throw used wipes in the bin; do not flush.
We are committed to a cleaner future. Our commitment to being cleaner is about holding ourselves to a higher standard and discovering new ways to create effective skincare products that do what they say while being kind to your skin and the planet.
We believe in continuously working to be kinder to the planet. That's why Simple is certified Cruelty-Free by PETA, meaning we don't test on animals, anywhere in the world. Product contains compostable elements - Wipes are suitable for backyard (home) composting and industrial composting.
Allergens & Warnings:WARNING: AVOID GETTING INTO YOUR EYES.
Q: How many wipes are included per package?
A: Thank you for your inquiry. In response to your question, our Simple Kind to Skin Micellar Makeup Remover Wipes currently contains 25 wipes per package. Be sure to check the label prior to use as they may change. If you need any further assistance, feel free to contact us at consumer.services@Unilever.com.submitted bySimpleExpert - 6 years agoBrand expert
A: 25 wipes. I think the description also says '25 ct (count)'.submitted bymorethanamom - 6 years ago
Q: Are these wipes oil-free?
A: Our formula contains no dyes, artificial perfumes, or harsh chemicals that can lead to skin irritation or clogged pores, making it a great face wipe for sensitive skin. Simple Facial Wipes are dermatologist tested and approved, hypoallergenic, and non-comedogenic.submitted bySimpleExpert - 10 months agoBrand expert
Q: Are these wipes for mature skin? I only wear makeup occasionally. However, I have a evening cleansing routine and would like to simplify in the morning by using these wipes. HELP!!
A: Thank you for your interest in our Kind to Skin Micellar Makeup Remover Wipes. This product is suitable for all skin types, and is formulated with Pro-Vitamin B5, Vitamin E, Glycerol and Triple-Purified Water. We hope you will love it as much as we do!submitted bySimpleExpert - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Are these still biodegradable/compostable like the previous version?
A: Thanks for reaching out! Our Simple Kind to Skin Micellar Makeup Remover Wipes are not compostable. Should you have any other questions please feel free to reach back out to us.submitted bySimpleExpert - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: do you rinse your face after using Simple micellar cleansing wipes
A: Thanks for asking, we're glad to help! Please send us an email at email@example.com so we can assist further.submitted bySimpleExpert - 3 years agoBrand expert