When you want great flavor, jazz it up with Zatarain's! Long grain white rice and tender red beans, onions and bell peppers.
1. Mix 3 cups water, Rice Mix and 2 tbsp. butter, margarine or olive oil in 2-quart saucepan until well bended. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover.
2. Simmer 25 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir occasionally to prevent rice and beans from sticking.
3. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with fork before serving. Serving Suggestion: Add a half pound of sliced sausage to make a complete meal.
1. Mix 3 cups hot water, Rice Mix and 2 tbsp. butter, margarine or olive oil in 2-1/2-quart microwavable bowl until well blended. Cover.
2. Microwave on high 5 minutes. Stir. Microwave on medium (50% power) 18 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring occasionally. Let stand in microwave 5 minutes. Fluff with fork before serving. Microwave ovens vary; adjust cooking times as needed. Cooking times are based on an 1100 watt microwave oven. Caution: Bowl and contents will be very hot. Use pot holders when removing from microwave.
Contains: Soy, wheat
May Contain: Wheat, soy
Serving Size: .33 cup
Type of Rice or Grain: Rice blend
Rice/Grain Size: Long grain rice
Store: In a Dry location at Room temperature
Exterior Container: Paper or cardboard Box
Features: No artificial colors, no artificial flavors
Cuisine Type: Vegan
Servings: 3.5, Approximate
Package type: Individual item multi-serving
Number of interior containers: 1
Exterior container weight: 8.0 ounces
Item Number (DPCI): 212-34-0121
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers. Any additional pictures are suggested servings only.
California Proposition 65 WARNING for exposure to Bisphenol A (BPA) from canned and bottled foods and beverages:
Many food and beverage cans have linings containing bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause harm to the female reproductive system. Jar lids and bottle caps may also contain BPA. You can be exposed to BPA when you consume foods or beverages packaged in these containers. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/BPA.
Simple Ingredients: A product that meets Target's definition of "Minimum Requirements" in the Food "wellness standard": no synthetic flavors, synthetic colors, synthetic preservatives, or synthetic sweeteners; no high fructose corn syrup; no added synthetic trans fat.