Overall rating2.7 out of 5 stars with 7 reviewseasy to setup1 out of 5 starsvalue1 out of 5 starsquality1 out of 5 stars
- Great for cardio, upper and lower body muscle toning, HIIT and more
- Adjustable, dynamic air resistance
- Multi-function LCD monitor tracks metrics
- Upright design easy to get on and off of
- Textured pedals
- Molded, padded seat with adjustable height (Fits 4’10” to 6’2”)
- MAGNETIC BELT DRIVE RESISTANCE: The 13-level belt drive magnetic resistance system delivers quick and reliable changes to resistance. The magnetic resistance system provides a smooth, responsive ride by increasing the magnetic field resistance over the flywheel. The low maintenance belt drive system results in a virtually silent and stable exercise bike experience.
- DIGITAL DISPLAY: The robust multifunctional digital display records speed, average speed, max speed, cadence/RPM, average cadence, max cadence, distance, calories, race, and time. Measure your cadence using the RPM function on the monitor.
- AVERAGE CADENCE AND MAX CADENCE: Monitor your average and max cadence to meet your training goals as you move through the 13-level belt drive magnetic resistance system. Track and maintain a preferred cadence at a wide range of speeds and resistance changes.
- ERGONOMIC PULSE SENSORS: To ensure that you work out to your specific needs, the SF-B1709 Indoor Cycle Bike comes equipped with ergonomically positioned pulse sensors that transmit your pulse rate to the digital monitor.
- BOTTLE HOLDER: Hydrate with ease during any point of your workout with the convenient drink holder. Proper hydration is critical to optimal performance during long, intense rides.
- ADJUSTABLE SEAT AND HANDLEBARS: The four-way adjustable seat and handlebars paired with a maximum inseam range of 39" create a fully adaptable riding experience for users of different sizes.
- Larger electronic monitor with tablet holder (tablet not included)
- Free online access to three video workouts with purchase
- Upgraded, molded seat for comfort
- Full-range-of-motion rowing arms with padded grips
- Adjustable, hydraulic resistance
- Larger footplates with straps
Overall rating4.2 out of 5 stars with 168 reviewsvalue1 out of 5 starseasy to setup4.5 out of 5 starsquality3 out of 5 stars
- Motivational multi-function monitor that tracks distance, calories burned, speed, workout time, total strokes and strokes per minute
- Access to two free online video workouts included with purchase
- Angled seat rail for easy return
- Durable rowing chain
- Air resistance
- Steel frame construction
- 12 workout programs—6 cardio profiles: 1 manual, 4 custom user programs, and 1 heart rate program that adjusts the magnetic tension according to the heart rate detected by the chest strap (included)
- Backlit InTouch® Fitness LCD monitor, which tracks time, count, distance, calories, strokes per minute, pulse, and watt
- Simple arrow buttons allow on-the-fly adjustments to workout time & resistance
- Foam-padded rowing handle for better grip
- Molded seat offers comfortable workout
- Footplates provide natural pivoting motion while straps hold feet securely
- SILENT GLIDE: Avoid sliding noises with the aluminum slide rail. The soft-touch metal on the fitness equipment allows for a quiet slide as you produce powerful rowing strokes. The aluminum build is rust-resistant and lightweight. It can also support up to 300 lbs.
- MOVABLE LCD: Never worry about batteries when using the adapter-powered rower. Pivot your workout meter up and down to get the best view of your data while you're working out on the exercise rower.
- COMPETITION MODE: The digital meter has two workout modes that will challenge you during your exercise routine. Activate the competition program to begin a rowing time trial. Race against the time marks to complete as many strokes as possible.
- MONITOR HEART RATE: Start the pulse program that adjusts the magnetic resistance on the fitness machine based on your pulse reading from an ANT+ compatible heart rate belt (sold separately). Use the recovery mode with a wireless heart rate belt to track how well your heart rate recovers after your workout.
- EASY STORAGE: This exercise rower is designed to be stored in tight spaces. The aluminum rail folds upright, which allows the rower to be stored easily (43L x 20.5W x 60.5H in). Move the rower around your home using the front-mounted transportation wheels.
- ADJUSTABLE MAGNETIC RESISTANCE: Control how you condition the muscles in your back and shoulders with 16 levels of magnetic resistance. Power the rower to activate the magnetic resistance mechanism that intensifies your workout by adding magnetic force against the 11-pound flywheel.