About this item
- VERSATILE MODERN DESIGN: The Modo's geometric solid timber design and square feet ensures a sturdy and stable base making it the smart, stylish solution for your nursery.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: The Modo has been tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow.
- 3-IN-1 CONVERTIBILITY: Easily transitions as your babe grows from crib to toddler bed and daybed, with an included toddler bed conversion kit for your convenience. Suitable from newborn up to 4 years old.
- GROWS WITH BABE: The low-profile design allows you to easily put a newborn to rest. And with four adjustable mattress positions, you can lower the mattress height as babe learns to sit and stand.
- CLEAN MODERN AESTHETIC: Our hidden hardware construction eliminates visible screws on the furniture exterior for a polished, clean look.
- SUSTAINABLE DESIGN: Made with sustainably sourced solid New Zealand pine wood, one of the most renewable woods available.
- SAFE FOR BABE: We go the extra step to ensure your babe's safety. Finished in a non-toxic multi-step painting and staining process that is lead and phthalate safe which exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards.
- UNIVERSAL MATTRESS FIT: The Modo is a standard size crib, we recommend our Pure by babyletto line of hypoallergenic and eco-conscious crib mattresses (52" x 27.75").
Q: what size mattress will this fit?
A: Any standard crib mattress should fit with the Modo Crib.submitted byThe MDB Family - 7 years agoBrand expert
A: Just a typical crib mattress. Like 52x28"ishsubmitted byCami - 7 years ago
A: This crib does not fit the Lullaby Earth mattress, which is within the measurements given for this crib (27.25"). I contacted Babyletto customer service and they said only the Babyletto crib mattresses will fit. They should include this disclaimer when you purchase the product. Very disappointing.submitted byCarrianne - 4 years ago
A: A standard crib mattress doesn't necessarily fit. We bought a Serta and it's too narrow. The measurements given on the website are different than the measurements on the actual crib. I would just buy a Babyletto mattress but reviews are pretty bad. Very frustratingsubmitted byUnhappy - 4 years ago
Q: Two questions: (1) does it come with the toddler rail? (2) does the Emily (green mattress) fit?
A: Yes, this crib come with the toddler rail. In terms of mattress size, this crib is a standard size crib, so it will fit any standard size crib mattress which measures at least 27 1/4 inches wide and 51 1/4 inches long.submitted byThe MDB Family - 3 years agoBrand expert
A: Wondering if you were able to use the Emily mattress with this crib? I am looking at this combo.submitted byE - 2 years ago
Q: Can you attach a mobile to this crib?
A: Yes for sure you can!submitted byThe MDB Family - 4 years agoBrand expert
A: Yes I did attach one on mine!submitted byAnonymous - 4 years ago
Q: what's the safe mattress size
A: I tried to put a 27.25" mattress in this crib and there is a large gap of at least an inch between the mattress and the crib rails. I do not feel safe putting my infant in this crib with such a large gap. I would recommend a mattress that is at least 28" wide to ensure safety.submitted byCarrianne - 4 years ago
A: This is a standard size crib, so it will fit any standard size crib mattress. The minimum for the standard size is 27 1/4” x 51 5/8” and not being thicker than 6 inches.submitted byThe MDB Family - 5 years agoBrand expert
Q: Does this include the conversion kit or would you have to buy it separately?
A: It includes the rail to make it a toddler bed. You do not need to buy anything new when you convert. It does not convert into a full bed.submitted byLizzy - 6 years ago
A: It comes with the rail you would use to make it a toddler bed insteadsubmitted byCami - 6 years ago
Q: Would a crib skirt work on this crib?
A: Yes, we used a crib skirt with this crib.submitted byHauserMommy - 6 years ago
A: Yes, a crib skirt can be used with this crib.submitted byThe MDB Family - 6 years agoBrand expert
Q: Does this crib contain MDF?
A: No, it's 100% solid New Zealand pine wood.. You can look on the Q&A for Babyletto regarding MDF & their products.submitted byLaurrenH - 6 years ago
A: No, it does not contain MDF.submitted byThe MDB Family - 6 years agoBrand expert
Q: Does this crib fit the standard newton baby mattress? Thanks!
A: Yes! It should fit as the Modo crib fits any standard-size crib mattress.submitted byThe MDB Family - 9 months agoBrand expert
Q: Is the espresso finish stained wood or painted? The existing Q&A give conflicting answers. ("wood painted in Espresso finish" "a wood stain is used for colors Washed Natural and Espresso").
A: Hi! The Espresso color is stained wood and not painted.submitted byThe MDB Family - 9 months agoBrand expert
Q: Is 34.75 inches in height from the very bottom of the crib? it seems really short
A: Hi! Yes, the assembled height for the crib is 34.75". The assembled dimension is 53.25"L x 30.00"W x 34.75"Hsubmitted byThe MDB Family - 9 months agoBrand expert