About this item
- Multi-benefit sheer sunscreen for face and body with SPF 30 that is water resistant for 80 minutes and delivers instant hydration
- Contains a blend of Zinc Oxide with chemical sun filters that provides the benefits of a mineral sunscreen with weightless & non-greasy feel
- Formulated with mineral sunscreen filters zinc oxide and titanium dioxide which are compliant for sale in Hawaii and Key West.
- Ultra-lightweight fluid formula goes on white to guide an even application and is absorbed within seconds
- Hyaluronic Acid helps retain skin’s natural moisture and ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Fragrance-free, paraben-free, allergy-tested, ophthalmologist-tested, suitable for sensitive skin, and non-comedogenic
- Developed with dermatologists. Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin
- Accepted by the National Eczema Association
• Oxybenzone & Octinoxate free• Allergy-tested• Water-Resistant (up to 80 minutes)• Ophthalmologist tested• Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skinKey Ingredients:• Hyaluronic Acid: Attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture• Niacinamide: Helps calm skin• Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrierHow to Use:For sunscreen use: • Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure Reapply: • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating • Immediately after towel drying • At least every 2 hoursSun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.– 2 p.m. • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
DirectionsFor Sunscreen Use: Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
Children Under 6 Months of Age:Ask a doctor.
Other informationProtect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.
Question or comments?888-768-2915
Q: Does this act as a hydrating moisturizer, as in I could apply this after cleansing? If not, are there any mineral based products that hydrate, contains spf 30 (or above), and doesn’t leave white marks (unless it fades) for my skin?
A: hi! I definitely am not an expert, but I would use this product after my normal moisturizer & cleanser. I think that this is typically for sun protection rather than moisturizing. or, you could use the Purito comfy water sun block SPF 50 for $15. I've heard really good reviews on it, it is fragrance-free and super lightweight, matte and doesn't leave white cast :)submitted byturtle - 3 years ago
A: Hi there Lia, thanks for reaching out. We always recommend to cleanse, tone, moisturize and finally layer with an SPF. We recommend applying our Hydrating Sunscreen SPF 30 as the last step in your skincare routine. You may like our Ultra-Light Moisturizing Lotion with SPF 30. This product moisturizes skin and leaves a matte finish while providing Broad Spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen to help protect skin from UVA and UVB rays. We hope you give this product a try, Lia!submitted byCerave Product Expert - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Does this dry clear or does it leave a chalky white residue like many mineral sunscreens I have tried?
A: Hi there, we appreciate your interest in CeraVe Hydrating Sunscreen SPF 30 Face Lotion .Mineral-based UV filters form a protective barrier to help reflect UV rays away from the skin’s surface. Because the ingredients in a mineral sunscreen stay on the surface of the skin to help protect it, a white cast can sometimes remain after applying the product. Follow these tips to apply your mineral sunscreen: Dispense a small amount to one palm and rub your hands together Apply to one area of the body at a time and thoroughly massage into the skin The formula should spread easily without leaving a greasy residue or feel We hope this helps!submitted byCerave Product Expert - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is this a non-nano sunscreen?
A: Hi Nora, Thanks for reaching out about Mineral Sunscreen Lotion. This sunscreen provides broad spectrum protection with 100% mineral sunscreen that help reflect the sun's damaging UVA/UVB rays. This is chemical-free and formulated with three essential ceramides that help restore the skin's natural barrier and lock in moisture long after. We hope this is helpful!submitted byCerave Product Expert - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is this waterproof??
A: Hi there! Thank you for reaching out about Mineral Sunscreen Lotion for Face. We recommend to apply this mineral sunscreen generously 15 minutes before sun exposure and reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours. We hope this was helpful!submitted byCerave Product Expert - 4 years agoBrand expert