About this item
- Compare to Children's Benadryl Allergy
- Children's allergy syrup offers relief of allergy symptoms for children ages 6–11
- Comes in a cherry-flavored, alcohol-free liquid formula that's easy for kids to take
- Use for relief of runny nose, sneezing, itchy throat or nose, and itchy, watery eyes
- Compare to the active ingredient in Children's Benadryl Allergy
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
UsesTEMPORARILY RELIEVES THESE SYMPTOMS DUE TO HAY FEVER OR OTHER UPPER RESPIRATORY ALLERGIES: RUNNY NOSE, SNEEZING, ITCHY, WATERY EYES, ITCHING OF THE NOSE OR THROAT
Other informationEACH 5 ML CONTAINS: SODIUM 4 MG, STORE AT 25°C (77°F); EXCURSIONS PERMITTED BETWEEN 15°-30°C (59°-86°F) SEE END FLAP FOR EXPIRATION DATE AND LOT NUMBER
Q: is this product sugar free?
A: Hello Dee - The Children's Diphenhydramine HCI Allergy Relief Liquid - Cherry - 8 fl oz - up & up™ is sugar free. Hope this helps!! - Theresasubmitted byTheresa - 5 months agoTarget staff support
Q: There are varying reviews as to whether or not this item is in fact dye-free. There are no pictures of the other sides of the box which contain ingredient information. Can anyone provide updated pictures?
A: Hi MS - We're glad you asked! We've double checked and this allergy relief liquid is dye-free. Thanks for dropping by! - Gaosubmitted byGao - 2 years agoTarget staff support