About this item
At a glance
- REMOVES STAINS AND ODOR: The 3-in-1 formula removes stains and odor and brightens colors so you can keep clothes looking newer for longer; Package may vary
- GENTLE ON SENSITIVE SKIN: Dermatologist tested, this hypoallergenic laundry stain remover contains no fragrances or dyes and it is gentle enough for sensitive skin and safe on washable fabrics
- COLOR-SAFE: The color-safe formula takes care of the stains while it protects your garments, both colored and white fabrics, and it is gentle on all fabrics
- BRIGHTENS AND WHITENS: Contains advanced color brightening power as it whitens whites and brightens colors wash after wash while removing those awful stains and saving the color
- LIQUID STAIN REMOVER: Safe for standard and HE washing machines, this laundry additive can be used in every load along with detergent for color brightening power and total clean
Usage Directions: For best results, apply directly to tough stains. Rub in and set 5 10 minutes. Do not allow product to dry on fabric. Wash as usual with detergent and Clorox 2.
Caution Statements: EYE IRRITANT. Do not get in eyes. FIRST AID: EYES Flush with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, call a doctor. IF SWALLOWED Drink a glassful of water. Call a doctor or poison control center. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS.
Q: hello, is this an actual detergent or something that you add to your laundry in addition to regular detergent?
A: Great question. You can use our Clorox 2 for Colors Free & Clear along with your favorite detergent to remove stains, remove odors, and brighten colors in your laundry, all without added perfumes and dyes. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at 800-292-2200 and mention reference number 230316-000513 if you have any additional questions. We hope this info was helpful. Monique from The Clorox Teamsubmitted byClorox Brand - 7 months agoBrand expert
Q: can you use on color laundry
A: Hi there. We're happy to help! Our Clorox 2 Laundry Stain Remover & Color Booster can be used on colored clothes. Thanks. -Riley from the Clorox teamsubmitted byClorox Brand - 5 years agoBrand expert