About this item
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: This product has been tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow.
- 3-in-1 CONVERTIBILITY: Designed to save you the hassle (and extra money!) of buying multiple beds as your little one grows. It easily converts to a toddler bed and daybed (toddler kit #M3199 sold separately)
- GROWS WITH BABY: 4 adjustable mattress positions that you can lower as your baby begins to sit and stand. We've built this crib to withstand even the most active babies and toddlers and last through your child's teen years
- PORTABLE: Rolling wheels allow you to move the crib around freely and to move aside to clean those hard to reach areas under the crib. Wheels can be locked to keep crib stationary.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: Made of solid sustainable New Zealand pine wood -only the best for your sweet baby
- FOR YOUR BABY'S SAFETY: Say goodbye to toxic chemicals! Finished in a non-toxic multi-step painting process and lead and phthalate safe. Rest assured knowing it meets or exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards
- MATTRESS COMPATIBILITY: While this crib is a standard size regular crib, for a best fit we recommend DaVinci’s line of non-toxic, GREENGUARD gold, waterproof mattresses.
- COMPLETE THE LOOK: Shop Jenny Lind Changing Table, 3-Drawer Dresser 6-Drawer Dresser and Nightstand for a coordinated nursery
Q: Are the wheels gold or silver? I see both in the pictures posted...
A: White crib has silver wheels - we didn't use them and it looks great.submitted bykptarget - 6 years ago
A: The wheels for this crib are silver.submitted byThe MDB Family - 2 years agoBrand expert
A: We got the white one and our wheels are silver.submitted bycc - 6 years ago
Q: Is the conversion side rail included?
A: No. Sold separately. See details.submitted byTarget User 7 - 3 years ago
A: The toddler bed conversion kit is sold separately, and it is model M3199.submitted byThe MDB Family - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Can you remove the wheels?
A: Yes. They are optional and just slid into holes at the bottomsubmitted byHondamom19 - 4 years ago
A: Yes! The wheels are optional add-on's. You can feel free to not install them on the crib.submitted byThe MDB Family - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: What is the height of the bottom of the rail to the floor? I am looking for a crib with more storage space underneath.
A: The height is about 10".submitted byThe MDB Family - 2 years agoBrand expert
A: I don't know what the exact height is but I am able to fit one of the shallow "under the bed" roll out storage tubs. There is not a ton of room but enough for small storage. I always. Put the nursing pillows underneathsubmitted byAmead - 6 years ago
Q: Can a normal mattress fit in?
A: It does fit a normal size crib mattress.submitted byfdel - 6 years ago
A: Yes, a standard crib mattress fits in.submitted byGeorgia Belle - 6 years ago
Q: How long is the actual crib ? Standard sizes are 52 inches in length, the area in my room is only 49 inches long so I am trying to find something no more than 49 inches long to fit please help
A: Did you find anything under 50 inches? I have the same exact problem! Thankssubmitted byLiz - 6 years ago
A: The dimensions of the Jenny Lind Crib are 54.625" x 30.375"W x 41.125"H.submitted byThe MDB Family - 6 years agoBrand expert
Q: does this item include a mattress
A: Hi! The mattress is sold separately for this crib.submitted byDaVinci Baby Team - 9 months agoBrand expert
Q: How do you store this crib
A: To store the crib if it's no longer in use, you would need to disassemble it. Just be sure to store all hardware and parts so you can easily assemble it again if need be.submitted byDaVinci Baby Team - 9 months agoBrand expert
Q: Could this crib be stained?
A: Hi! We don't recommend doing changes on the crib as it will void the warranty.submitted byThe MDB Family - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: Is the Fog Grey color similar to the grey color of the Delta Children sets? Trying to find alternative cribs to the Delta Saint Crib that is out of stock everywhere!
A: We recommend purchasing a swatch to differentiate the color. Colors may vary depending on which brand.submitted byDaVinci Baby Team - 1 year agoBrand expert