About this item
- ANTI-COLIC BABY BOTTLE. Anti-Colic internal vent system is clinically proven to reduce colic. Decreases spit-up, burping and gas.
- CONSISTENT FLOW RATE. Vacuum-free feeding is closest to breastfeeding and Dr. Brown’s silicone nipples provide a consistent flow so babies can feed at their own pace.
- PRESERVES NUTRIENTS. The anti-colic vent system is proven to help preserve bottle milk nutrients and aids in digestion for a better night’s sleep.
- BREASTFEEDING BOTTLE. The breast-like nipple shape encourages a proper latch for a more natural bottle feeding experience and eases the transition from breast to bottle and back again.
- BOTTLE GROWS WITH BABY. With three nipple levels included, Slow Flow, Medium Flow and Medium-Fast Flow, bottle grows with baby! Dr. Brown’s Natural Flow Anti-Colic Options+ baby bottle works best with the internal vent system in place but can be removed as baby’s feeding develops – no need to introduce a different bottle.
- BABY BOTTLE GIFT SET. Included is Dr. Brown’s HappyPaci 100% silicone one-piece pacifier, shaped like Dr. Brown’s bottle nipple. Introducing baby to a pacifier is easy with the same shape that’s familiar to baby. As baby gets older, transition to sippy spout and silicone handles to teach new sippy skills. Store, transport and warm bottles with ease using the included storage/travel caps.
- SUSTAINABLE BABY BOTTLE. Dr. Brown’s Narrow bottle is designed to nourish through all of baby’s feeding stages and is recyclable.
- PLASTIC BANK COLLABORATION. Dr. Brown’s has collaborated with Plastic Bank to prevent ocean plastic and reduce their plastic footprint. Purchasing Dr. Brown’s baby bottles help toward their commitment to prevent 31 million plastic bottles from entering the ocean annually. Learn more at PlasticBank.com.
- DISHWASHER SAFE. Safe for use in dishwasher (top rack only), electric and microwave sterilizers or boiling water. BPA Free.
- Gift Set (0m+) Includes: 3 – 8oz/250mL bottles, 2 – 4oz/120mL bottles, 5 – Level 1 (Slow Flow) nipples, 1 – Level 2 (Medium Flow) nipple, 1 – Level 3 (Medium-Fast Flow) nipple, 1 – Sippy spout (6m+), 1 – Silicone handles, 2 – Storage/travel caps, 1 – HappyPaci pacifier (0-6m)
*IQVIA Health ProVoice Survey 2022
Q: Can I use a steam sterilizer for this bottle?
A: The bottles have been tested for steam sterilization in the microwave, stove top and electric sterilization.submitted byDr. Brown's - 2 months agoBrand expert
Q: Are the nipples interchangeable with other Dr. Brown nipples (i.e., Level 2, 3, 4)?
A: Thank you for your inquiry. The Dr. Brown's narrow nipple flow levels 1,2,3 and 4 are compatible with the Dr. Brown's Options+ Anti-Colic Baby Bottle Essentials Gift Set. Below are the recommended flow rates based on the age of baby. Preemie – Slower than level 1 Level T: flow between the preemie and level 1 Level 1: 0+ months of age Level 2: 3+ months of age Level 3: 6+ months of age Level 4: 9+ months of agesubmitted byDr. Brown's Support - 11 months agoBrand expert
Q: Does your product have alot of issues with leakage at the top when babies feed?
A: Thank you for your inquiry. Per our bottle instructions to prevent leaking, this is what we recommend: *Avoid formula bubbles: Do not shake the bottle. Formula should be stirred gently to fully dissolve lumps – as lumps can clog nipple/teat holes. Fill to the desired amount. To prevent potential leaks, do not fill the bottle above the FILL LINE WARNING *For proper bottle and venting function, only use Dr. Brown’s® nipples/teats with this bottle; other brands may leak or flow too fast or too slow. *When feeding your baby, hold the bottle so that the reservoir tube hole in the bottom of the bottle is not covered by liquid (approximately at a 45° angle). Keep your baby propped up rather than lying down during feeding. *When transporting bottles, always keep them upright and use travel cap or disk to help prevent leaking. During air travel, please remove internal parts and secure with travel cap or disk to prevent leaking from air pressure.submitted byDr. Brown's - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: Are these bottles BPA-free? The box does not say so but the it's stated on the listing online. Could I have a version that is not BPA free since it's not on the box?
A: Thank you for your inquiry. All Dr. Brown's products are BPA free including the Dr,. Brown's Options+ Anti-Colic Baby Bottle Essentials Gift Set.submitted byDr. Brown's Support - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: Can I use the nipple for my 1 month Old daughter?
A: Thank you for your inquiry. The Dr. Brown's Options+ Anti-Colic Baby Bottle Essentials Gift Set - 0-6 Months is recommend for ages 0+ months. The bottles are packaged with level 1 nipples ()+ months) on the bottles.submitted byDr. Brown's Support - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Does this set come with any Level 1 nipples?
A: Thank you for your inquiry. The Dr. Brown's baby bottle Essentials Gift set contains 5 level 1 nipples. The level 1 nipples are packaged on the actual bottles. In addition the set comes with 1 level 2, 1 level 3, and 1 sippy spout; these are packaged inside the retail box.submitted byDr. Brown's Support - 2 years agoBrand expert