About this item
- Don’t stop at the eye-catching colors—GreenPan’s Rio Collection features their signature healthy ceramic nonstick coating (reinforced with diamonds!) and a heavy-duty construction that’s built to last with the added benefit of stay-cool Bakelite handles
- Thermolon™ healthy ceramic nonstick coating heats evenly and cleans easily
- Manufactured without the use of PFAS, PFOA, lead or cadmium
- The aluminum body heats quickly to deliver ultra-speedy results
- Bakelite handles stay cool and offer a comfortable grip
- Oven safe up to 350°F, safe for all stovetops, except induction
- Hand washing recommended, dishwasher safe
Q: What is the diameter across the top rim of this Pan? Is it 10" or 10.5"? Am asking as I have a lid that I would like to use on this pan that is 10.5" '
A: I just bought this 10" pan hoping the cover of my old 10" GreenPan would fit it - it didn't. Don't know the line of my old pan but the inside diameter was right at 10". This pan has closer to a 10.5" inside diameter. Your lit would probably fit...submitted byMN - 4 years ago
A: The diameter is 10".submitted byCustomer Service - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is this pan heavy or lightweight?
A: 1.14 lbssubmitted byCustomer Service - 19 days agoBrand expert
Q: Will GreenPan work on induction cooktops?
A: The Rio is not induction compatible.submitted byCustomer Service - 10 months agoBrand expert
Q: Does this contain any ptfe or pfoa?
A: There is not PTFE, PFOA nor PFAS/Forever Chemicals in GreenPan cookware.submitted byCustomer Service - 10 months agoBrand expert
Q: How long does the non stick coating last?
A: Make sure to follow the care & use and your pan will last for years.submitted byCustomer Service - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: Is this dishwasher safe?
A: Yes they are.submitted byCustomer Service - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Are you supposed to use oil in it or not? I never had to use oil or anything on my other ceramic skillets and nothing stuck until the ceramic wore off.
A: These pans do require a small amount of oil.submitted byCustomer Service - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: What country is this pan made in?
A: Our cookware is designed in our Belgian offices by our in-house product designers. It is produced, tested and manufactured in our own factory in Jiangmen, China. As we own the factory, we also have full control of the quality of the products we deliver. We take pride in our factory, which is one of the most advanced cookware-producing factories in the world, awarded with multiple ISO certificates for efficiency, environmentally friendly production and social responsibilities.submitted byCustomer Service - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: Will the omlettes and fry eggs stick to the surface?
A: As long as you follow the care & use there should be no sticking.submitted byCustomer Service - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: Does it contain any plastic?
A: a stay-cool Bakelite handlesubmitted bypauloricKardo - 6 years ago