About this item
- Damage Erasing Hair Balm: This powerful, revitalizing, and luxurious rinse out hair mask for damaged hair instantly repairs 5 signs of damage - split ends, weakness, roughness, dullness, and dehydration
- Repairing Formula: This hydrating hair mask infused with almond, protein and ceramide to reverse damage, repairing up to one year of damage to hair's smoothness in one use for healthier, revived hair
- Expert Treatments: Our Elvive line features powerful treatments formulated with superior technology to revive all forms of hair damage, whether it’s from heat styling, color processing, or dryness
- Custom Hair Solutions: From treatments, masks and serums to leave in conditioners and frizz defying shampoos and conditioners, we've got what you need- Try our thickening, moisturizing and volumizing products
- L'Oreal Paris Beauty: A leading total beauty care company based in Paris, we offer innovative products and unique expertise from beauty experts in makeup, skin care, hair care, styling and hair color
After shampoo, apply balm to wet hair and massage through ends. Leave for 3-5 minutes. Rinse. For continuous visible repair, use every day.
Q: Can Men use this product? I am bald and will like your recommendations.
A: Not sure it is effective on bald heads.submitted byLLo - 6 months ago
A: Hi There, Thanks for reaching out! Our products can be used regardless of gender. We thank you for your interest in Loreal!submitted byL'OrealParisProductExpert - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Should this come sealed? I twisted the lid off and there was no seal or anything.
A: Hi Jxnna, Thank you for interest in L'Oreal Elvive Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm. Our Shampoos and Conditioners are not sealedsubmitted byL'OrealParisProductExpert - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is this product sulfate free?
A: Hi there! Thanks for reaching out about our Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm. It is sulfate free. You can find a full ingredient list posted up on our website. We hope this was helpful!submitted byL'OrealParisProductExpert - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: If I purchase both, the “Total Repair 5 Restoring” shampoo AND conditioner.. will I need this “Erasing Balm?”
A: Hi Evelyn! Thank you for your inquiry on our Total Repair 5 product line. The Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm is a deep conditioner that you would use instead of your regular conditioner about 2-3 times a week depending on how often you wash your hair. This is just going to give added strength and repair to the ends of your hair and leave your hair feeling even softer. You do not have to use this product, but this line will be most effective if used all together. We hope this helps!submitted byL'OrealParisProductExpert - 6 years agoBrand expert
Q: Can we use it from roots to end for men?I am confused with such products,are they like conditioner not supposed to massage on scalp or we can massage it on scalp?Thank you
A: Hi Pataya! Our recommendation is to saturate your hair with this product, starting on the lengths and ends. If you have dry roots, you can take what is left on your hands and put on your roots. This product is not intended to be massaged directly onto your scalp.submitted byL'OrealParisProductExpert - 7 years agoBrand expert
This item is featured in
L'Oreal Paris Elvive Total Repair 5 Repairing Hair Care Collection
Because you're worth it.
L'Oreal Paris Elvive Total Repair 5 strengthening system of shampoo, conditioner, and treatments fights the 5 signs of damage: weak, fried, brittle, tangled, and split-ends. Total Repair 5 Repairing Shampoo repairs damaged hair without the weigh down, Total Repair 5 Repairing Conditioner creates a perfect synergy with the Repairing Shampoo combining intense care with lightness, Total Repair 5 Power Restore Multi-Use Treatment acts as a leave-in conditioner, rinse-out mask, and co-wash helping fortify hair to strengthen against future damage, Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm rinse-out mask deeply conditions and reinforces hair, and Total Repair 5 Protein Recharge leave-in conditioner helps recharge strength and protect against up to up to 450° heat.
How to use: Use the Total Repair 5 System. Massage Total Repair 5 Repairing Shampoo on wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Follow with Total Repair 5 Repairing Conditioner. Massage through lengths. Leave on 1-3 minutes and Rinse. Follow with Total Repair 5 in-shower or leave-in treatment.
Packaging may vary, what you receive may not be what is reflected on site.
*No non-Professional shampoo and conditioner repairs strength better.