About this item
At a glance
- One 12 fl oz can of Nestle Carnation Vitamin D Added Evaporated Milk
- Nestle Carnation Evaporated Milk cans include added Vitamin D
- Evaporated canned milk is perfect for making creamy mac and cheese, velvety mashed potatoes and your most decadent desserts
- Nestle Carnation has been bringing you evaporated milk canned since 1899 to make recipes taste rich and creamy
- Use canned evaporated milk to create the richest desserts and creamiest soups, sauces and pastas
- Store Carnation evaporated milk can in a cool, dry place
- When ready to use, simply open the can; store remaining product covered in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 days
Serving Size: 2.0 tbsps
Serving Per Container: About 12
Amount 2 Tbsps (30 mL):
Allergens & Warnings:Contains: milk., Caution: Do not heat in can.
Q: Does this can have a pull top for opening it?
A: To make sure we can properly meet demand for our products we do occasionally source packaging to fill supply gaps which have a pull tab top on the can. - Andrew, Carnation® Brand Ambassadorsubmitted byNestle Product Expert - 10 months agoBrand expert
Q: Is it a liquid or a powder?
A: It a liquid. Unopened, it doesn't require refrigeration. After the can is opened, any unused portion needs to be refrigerated then used within five days or so (like regular milk).submitted byPeter - 6 years ago