About this item
At a glance
- Dry shampoo for oily hair instantly refreshes hair without the buildup
- Formulated with natural rice and barley starches to deliver ultimate absorption
- Helps extend your hairstyle and leaves hair feeling soft and refreshed
- Toasted Coconut scent with notes of coconut, almond, orange blossom, and vanilla
- No rinsing required, no white residue, no powdery buildup, and no wasted time
- Hair product is safe for all hair types, including natural and color-treated hair
- Sulfate surfactant-free, silicone-free, paraben-free, dye-free, cruelty-free, and vegan
- Shake the can vigorously, hold it 8-10 inches away and spray onto hair roots, massage into hair and brush through, and then style as desired
When you're ready for a refresh, shake the dry shampoo vigorously and hold it 8-10 inches away as you spray onto your roots. Massage thoroughly with your fingertips and brush through. Now that your hair is fresh and prepped, you can go ahead and style it as you normally would.
Allergens & Warnings:WARNING: FLAMMABLE. CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE. DO NOT PUNCTURE OR INCINERATE. DO NOT STORE AT TEMPERATURES ABOVE 120°F. AVOID FIRE, FLAME AND SMOKING DURING USE AND UNTIL HAIR IS THOROUGHLY DRY. AVOID SPRAYING IN EYES. AVOID SPRAYING ON BROKEN SKIN. INTENTIONAL MISUSE BY CONCENTRATING AND INHALING THE CONTENTS CAN BE HARMFUL OR FATAL. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Q: Does the "new improved formula" address the benzene concerns? Most name brands recalled dry shampoos over this issue, but DeMert never did, but have a class action law suit against them :/
A: Hi M! We totally understand your concern and appreciate you reaching out to us. The safety of our consumers is our highest priority. Our products have no traceable amounts of benzene. The report that has been recently published is inconsistent with the data provided by our suppliers and the rigorous ongoing testing to ensure the safety and integrity of our products. We are committed to continuous evaluation to ensure the utmost safety and quality of all our products. Thank you!submitted byNYM Team - 4 months agoBrand expert
Q: Is there/what difference is the 'beach babe' one compared to the 'clean freak' one? No details really explained in the product name or description.
A: Hey Ashlynn, Great question! The Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Dry Shampoo will help provide additional texturing to the hair, whereas the Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Dry Shampoo will not. For real-time answers to all your beauty questions, use the “Chat with a Virtual Beauty Consultant” button on any beauty product page.submitted byTarget Beauty Consulting - 9 months agoBrand expert
Q: How come with the highly allergenic sent ingredient coumarin there is no warning in the US like there is in the EU. #still itching 2 weeks later.
A: Hi Xmasspree! We are sorry to hear about your experience. If you reach out to our customer support team they would be happy to provide you with our allergen list.submitted byNYM Team - 10 months agoBrand expert