About this item
- Vegetarian refried beans bring taco night to everyone
- Refried beans with 5 grams fiber per serving
- Ready in three minutes on stovetop or microwave
- Explore Old El Paso for delicious Mexican-inspired flavors
- Old El Paso brings quality to your table
- Box Tops For Education Participating Product: Give back to schools with Old El Paso. Download the Box Tops App to learn more & start earning cash for schools in need today.
For more than 80 years, Old El Paso has been bringing families and communities together to celebrate old and new traditions around delicious, Mexican-inspired flavors. We believe that any night can be a taco night, and we’re here to help make it a little easier and a lot more delicious. Our variety of crispy hard taco shells, tasty soft tortillas, flavorful seasonings, and much more help make taco night fun.
Serving Size: 0.5 cup
Serving Per Container: About 4
Amount 1/2 Cup (118g):
Q: I do not eat pork so is their any lard in these beans?
A: No - that’s why these are vegetarian beans. Normally refried beans do contain lard. These do not & I actually prefer the taste of these.submitted byAllan - 6 years ago
A: Lard is one of the ingredients listed on the label info. These do NOT seem to be vegetarian.submitted byjollieduck - 3 years ago
Q: Does vegetarian refried beans have any spice, even small amt? Radiation damaged my tongue nerves and I can't tolerate any spice or seasoning.
A: We haven't seen anyone say that our Refried Beans are spicy, but they do contain spices like green chiles. Since what is defined as 'spicy' depends on the individual, it would be hard to know whether or not this would be right for you.submitted byPublished by General Mills - 8 months agoBrand expert
Q: What are the amount of carbs?
A: There is 15g of total carbohydrate per 1/2 cup serving.submitted byPublished by General Mills - 3 years agoBrand expert