About this item
- Convenience and versatility for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Adjusts from a level cooking surface for eggs and pancakes to a tilted surface for draining meats.
- Simple flip-down levers tilt the grilling surface to drain meat while cooking.
- Legs fold in and drip tray locks in place for compact storage.
- Fits neatly in most standard 18-inch kitchen cabinets.
- Nonstick cooking surface for stick-free cooking and easy cleaning.
- Control Master® heat control maintains desired cooking temperature.
- Slide-out drip tray removes for quick cleanups.
- Heavy cast aluminum griddle is virtually warp-proof.
- Fully immersible with the heat control removed
The 15-inch Tilt-n-Fold™ griddle offers convenience and versatility for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It easily adjusts from a level cooking surface for eggs and pancakes to a tilted surface for draining meats. Simple flip-down levers tilt the grilling surface to drain meat while cooking. For compact storage, just fold in the legs and the drip tray locks in place. Griddle fits neatly in most standard 18-inch cabinets. Heavy cast aluminum griddle with nonstick cooking surface assures stick-free cooking and easy cleaning. The desired cooking temperature is maintained automatically with the Control Master® heat control. Slide-out drip tray removes for quick cleanups, and the griddle is fully immersible with the heat control removed.
Material: Cast Aluminum
Dimensions (Overall): 3.25 inches (H) x 16.69 inches (W) x 17.56 inches (D)
Weight: 6.25 pounds
Baking Cooking Surface: Nonstick
Features: Cool Touch Handle, Folding Handle, Indicator Light, Non-skid Feet, Nonstick Coating, Temperature Control
Wattage Output: 1500 watts
Appliance Capabilities: Griddle
Care and Cleaning: Dishwasher-safe
Warranty: 1 year limited warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer's or supplier's warranty for this item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869.
Item Number (DPCI): 072-04-0273
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
overall: 5 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
5 out of 5 stars
MAK — 9 months ago
So far, this has worked great. Love the fold-away feature,so it's easy to find a place to keep it stored. Took a bit to figure out how the 'tilt' works. There were no directions with it. Also, wish it would have come with a small little 'suggested recipes' booklet. Many items like this do. Also, wis...see moreof the reviewer's review