About this item
- 20% Faster Styling - Removing the need for blow drying, this air styler makes it fast and easy to achieve a blowout at home.
- 60% Less Damage - Drying and styling in one step reduces your hair’s exposure to high heat.
- Oval Air Styler - The oval design is ideal for smoothing styles and building volume at the roots.
- Ceramic + Titanium Barrel - The barrel is coated with Ceramic + Titanium to protect your hair from heat damage.
- Cool Shot - Use cool shot to lock in your styles.
Q: How long does it take to heat?
A: Hello, Essentially on all air stylers we say 0 sec heat up, because there is no actively heated plate and air comes out hot right away.submitted byTheRemingtonTeam - 2 months agoBrand expert
Q: Is brush detachable?
A: Hello, Yes the brush is detachable.submitted byTheRemingtonTeam - 11 months agoBrand expert
Q: Is this hair dryer safe for a 11 year old to have
A: Children operating electrical devices should be done only under adult supervision.submitted byTheRemingtonTeam - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Does this brush rotate?
A: Hello, No this brush does not rotate.submitted byTheRemingtonTeam - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is it good for short hair
A: Hello, It can be if you are talented, lol. Only because it is a bit bigger brush but we have plenty of short haired women who like it alotsubmitted byTheRemingtonTeam - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: What is the wattage?
A: 1200 Wsubmitted byTheRemingtonTeam - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: what size is the brush ? 2 " or ??
A: AS15A brush head dimensions: Wide dim: 70mm (2.75”) Slim dim: 44mm (1.75”) Length: 110mm (4.3”)submitted byTheRemingtonTeam - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is it heavy-?- What is the weight-?- Any weight comparison available of similar dryer brushes-?- Is the handle shape easy to use and manipulate for styling-?-
A: 1.53 lbs OR 24.48 oz. the handle is easy to use for stylingsubmitted byTheRemingtonTeam - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Are boar bristles being used for this product?
A: The bristles are made of Nylon.submitted byTheRemingtonTeam - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: What are the 3 settings? High/Low/Cool?
A: Low, Medium and High If you have further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can better assist you.submitted byTheRemingtonTeam - 3 years agoBrand expert