About this item
- SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Curling Butter Cream helps to keep curly hair moisturized and defined
- SheaMoisture's Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Curling Butter Cream is a hair styling cream that detangles while keeping curls moisturized, defined, and shiny for ultimate hair health
- This innovative frizz control styling cream defines curls and makes hair shine hair. Kids hair is left feeling moisturized, with beautiful bouncy curls and free of flyaways
- How to use: Apply a small amount of curly hair cream. Use fingers to gently work through hair from roots to end. Style as desired
- Frizz control hair styling cream blended with Fair Trade Shea Butter
- This kids curling styling cream is formulated with no silicone, no sulfates, no parabens, no phthalates, no mineral oil or petrolatum
Q: Does this product leave residue after it dries like other products I have used
A: This product should not leave residue in your hair! If you experience anything of the sort, please reach out and let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org bySheaMoisture - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: We use Cantu kids on my 3 yr old son. I've noticed that his hair still looks a little dry. The only way to help it is if I completely wet his hair before adding in the curl cream. Which I can not do in the winter. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
A: Our Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Curling Hair Butter Cream can be applied to dry hair to moisturize and style, no need to wet your little one's hair!submitted bySheaMoisture - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: 5 month old baby can use it
A: This product is safe to use on children of all ages, from infant and up!submitted bySheaMoisture - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Can this be used on my 4month old daughter?
A: Thanks for reaching out. Please feel free to contact us directly at email@example.com bySheaMoisture - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Hi, will this product help smooth and keep down unwanted frizz when tying my daughter’s hair back into ponytails or braids? Without any product, she has a crown of frizz around her hairline that won’t stay down.
A: Yes it will!submitted bySheaMoisture - 5 years agoBrand expert
Q: Can I use this on my daughter hair ? .shes just 9months old.
A: This product is safe to use on all ages. We recommend performing a small patch test before use in order to rule out any allergies or irritation.submitted bySheaMoisture - 5 years agoBrand expert
Q: Im looking for something to gel down my 12 month old son curly hair, Will this product help?
A: This product helps to add volume and definition to curls. We would recommend our Coconut and Hibiscus Gel Souffle for a stronger hold. We suggest performing a small patch test before use in order to rule out any allergies or irritation.submitted bySheaMoisture - 5 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is this product good for babies with cradle cap or do you have any other products you would suggest?
A: For Cradle Cap we recommend our Raw Shea Baby Oil Rub.submitted bySheaMoisture - 6 years agoBrand expert
Q: What are the list of ingredients?
A: Please see here for the ingredient list: Deionized Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Hibiscus Flower Extract, Vegetable Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Silk Protein, Centrimonium Chloride, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Sorbitol Esters, Panthenol (Pro-Vitmain B-5), Caprylyl Glycol, Citrus Medica Limonium, Citrus Aurantifolia, Jasminium Officinale, Slippery Elm Extract, Proprietary Essential Oil Blend, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) . We periodically update products with changes to ingredients as well as packaging, this is the most updated version but it is subject to change. We hope this helps <3submitted bySheaMoisture - 6 years agoBrand expert