About this item
- WE PUT BABY’S SAFETY FIRST: Non-toxic construction is free from harmful materials/chemicals | Mattress meets or exceeds flammability, lead, phthalate and CPSIA testing and does not contain toxic fire retardants
- 2- SIDED FOR INFANTS AND TODDLERS: Healthy plant-based soy foam at the core provides a solid foundation | Infant side features ideal firmness level for newborns| Toddler side features additional layer of soy foam for comfort and pressure point relief
- WATERPROOF FOR EASY CLEANING: Soft fabric cover provides soothing comfort and features a waterproof backing for easy cleanup
- GREENGUARD Gold certified: recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to healthier environments
- CertiPUR-US certified: made without PBDE fire retardants, lead, formaldehyde and other harmful materials
- PERFECT FIT: Square corners help create a snug fit inside the crib. Lightweight design make changing the sheets easy
- MORE IMPORTANT INFO: Mattress comes with limited lifetime warranty
- SIZE: 27.5"W x 52"L x6"H (fits all standard cribs and toddler beds)
All Beautyrest crib mattresses are GREENGUARD Gold certified and meet the strictest standards offered by the green guard environmental institute, which recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to improved indoor air quality.
Q: When should this mattress be flipped over from the infant side to the toddler side?
A: Thank you for your interest in Delta Children Products. The Simmons Kids Comforpedic from Beautyrest Dual Sided crib/toddler Mattress M52108-5042-NO you may flip the mattress to the Toddler side when the baby turns 12+ months,submitted byDelta Children Support - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: Is the waterproof covering made of vinyl? Do the other components of the mattress besides the foam contain flame retardants?
A: Thank you for your interest in Delta Children products.The farbic has TPU lamination on the back. The TPU has polyurethane, which makes it waterproof. The foam does not contain any fire retardants; there are no fire retardants in any of our mattresses.submitted byDelta Children Support - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: What part of the bed is made of memory foam?
A: Thank you for your interest in Delta Children products. Yes, the toddler side, If you still have the law tags on the mattress; that is the toddler side.submitted byDelta Children Support - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: What is the best way to clean if there is an accident on this mattress?
A: Thank you for your interest in Delta Children products.Damp cloth. Mild soap and water and let it air dry.submitted byDelta Children Support - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: How would you differentiate the infant side vs. toddler side of the mattress. Is it color coordinated, tagged ....
A: Thank you for your Interest in Delta Children Products. There is a tag on the product indicating which side is which.submitted byDelta Children Support - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: Can the mattress fix toddler beds because I am getting my daughter a toddler bed and it doesn't come with the mattress
A: Thank you for your Interest in Delta Children Products. Yes, this is a crib and toddler mattress.submitted byDelta Children Support - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: Do you need a mattress pad protector with this mattress?
A: Thank you for your question. We recommend the use of a water proof mattress protector pad.submitted byDelta Children - 4 years ago
Q: What’s the length of the mattress?
A: Thank you for your question. The dimensions of this mattress are 52 inches (L) x 27.5 inches (W) and < 6" in height.submitted byDelta Children - 4 years ago
Q: Would this mattress fit in Delta Children Emerson 4 in 1 crib?
A: it should, i checked the dimmensions of the mattresses on the delta website with this one and they are the same, I too have a delta crib!submitted byrygarcia - 4 years ago
Q: will the mattress fit in a delta 4 in 1 crib/
A: Thank you for your question. Yes this crib mattress will fit all Delta and Simmons cribs.submitted byDelta Children - 4 years ago