About this item
- Outdoor string lights feature 20 white LED lights and 2 rechargeable AA batteries
- String lights offer a stylish update that pretties up your patio space
- No need to plug in to charge — solar panels automatically charge up batteries during the day
- Up to 8 hours of light each night when fully charged
- Powered by a separate solar panel allowing lights to be placed in shady areas
Q: The description mentions "multi-colored". So I am assuming that means the bulbs can change from red to blue to green etc. is there an option to set the color? really just want white lights.
A: I received my order of two boxes the week of August 1st and they are white only lights. They are as advertised, and I just ordered another box in order to extend lights the length of the fence.submitted bySacramentoJoyce - 6 years ago
A: Ours are white only. We did get them several months ago but definitely not multicolored.submitted bymo2 - 7 years ago
Q: Do these connect, so that you can turn on multiple strands with one switch?
A: They do not connect.submitted bySmart Living - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: I have 2 sets of lights on my deck. One set stopped working a few months ago. I cannot figure out what is wrong. Any trouble shooting ideas?
A: May need a battery replacement.submitted bySmart Living - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: How long is this string of lights? How much space between each bulb?
A: 177"Lsubmitted bySmart Living - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Does this come with the hardware to hang under the deck railing like shown in the picture or how are they hanging like that?
A: they do not come with hardware to hang. only the lights and a post for the solar panel are includedsubmitted byhappycass8 - 5 years ago
Q: Can you turn the lights off if you don't want them on?
A: yes. the back of the solar panel has a switch to turn off or onsubmitted byhappycass8 - 5 years ago