Loading, please wait...
:

product description page

Tilex Mold and Mildew Remover Spray Bottle 32 oz

Tilex Mold and Mildew Remover Spray Bottle 32 oz - image 1 of 6

About this item

Highlights

  • Clorox Plus Tilex mold & mildew remover with bleach
  • Kills mold, mildew and germs
  • Cleans and disinfects quickly
Clorox Plus Tilex Mold and Mildew Remover Spray with Bleach not only removes ugly stains, it kills the mold and mildew that causes them. Powered by Clorox Bleach, this mold and mildew disinfectant spray delivers a powerful clean without scrubbing and kills 99.9% of common bacteria found in homes such as Staph, Strep and Athletes foot fungus. It penetrates and lifts off soap scum with detergent-type surfactants to kill the mildew lurking below the surface. This mold and mildew remover spray is safe to use on glazed and unglazed ceramic tile, grout, vinyl, fiberglass, and plastic. Use this no scrubbing bleach cleaner to clean and disinfect tubs, shower doors, vinyl shower curtains, counter tops, no wax floors and sinks. It eliminates mold and mildew quickly and effectively, and with this bottle's Smart Tube technology you are guaranteed to spray every drop. Spray your way to sparkling clean with Clorox Plus Tilex.

Usage Directions: Spray tile cleaner on glazed ceramic tile, grout, tubs, fiberglass, shower doors, vinyl shower curtains, sinks and no-wax floors. After mildew stains disappear, rinse well. Rinse immediately after use on rubber, vinyl and items such as shower curtains. To disinfect and kill mold and mildew on hard, nonporous surfaces, spray surface until thoroughly wet, let stand 5 minutes and rinse. Do not use on wood or painted surfaces, or on fabric. Avoid prolonged contact with metal and old porcelain.

Caution Statements: Do not mix with chemicals that contain ammonia. Moderate eye irritant. Mild to moderate skin irritant. If contact occurs, rinse with water for 15 minutes. Exposure to vapor mist may irritate eyes, nose, throat, and or lungs. Use in well ventilated areas and avoid prolonged exposure. Harmful if swallowed. If swallowed, have person sip glassful of water; call 911 or poison control center immediately for further treatment advice.

Scent: Fresh
Health Facts: Phosphorus-free
Used For: Surface Cleaning
Product Warning: Wash hands with soap and water after handling, wash contaminated clothing after handling, seek medical help if product is swallowed, seek fresh air if product is inhaled, keep out of reach of children, keep out of eyes, keep off of clothing, flush immediately if product enters eyes
Capacity (Volume): 32.0 ounces
Product Form: Liquid
Surfaces Not Recommended: Wood, Porous Surfaces, Brass
Recommended Surface Application: Porcelain, Plastic, Glass, Ceramic
Product Results: Removes Mold and Mildew Stains, Protects Against Mold and Mildew, Cleaner
Recommended Product Application: Shower
TCIN: 12992471
UPC: 044600011950
Item Number (DPCI): 003-05-0442
Origin: Made in the USA or Imported
General Disclaimer:
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
$3.99
Shipping
In stock - free standard shipping with REDcard

Most helpful positive reviews

Works very well!

5 out of 5 stars
Honest Abe 7 years ago
I would highly recommend buying this! It worked incredibly well and was super easy to use. I used a scrub brush to help with my nasty shower but I think you could've just sprayed it on and walked away. Then after 5 minutes or so give it a quick rinse. I was shocked as no other cleaner I had tried wo...see moreof the reviewer's review
Do you find this helpful?
yes (32)no (0)report

Back to white walls

(would recommend)
5 out of 5 stars
Ashley 1 year ago
verified purchaser
I recommend this 110% I had black mold growing all over my wall. I tried to clean it myself to no avail. I finally got this sprayed tons (got too "happy") I instantly regretted it because I did not know this contained bleach. I stepped out for 5 mins at the most and when I came back, the black mold ...see moreof the reviewer's review
Do you find this helpful?
yes (10)no (0)report

Works Great

(would recommend)
4 out of 5 stars
Mina 1 year ago
This solution really works well in my shower. The only downside are the strong fumes. I wear a mask when using this on my tiles and open the windows to let the strong fumes escape. You also may have to take a brush to some spots, but otherwise it's very good in removing mold and mildew.see moreof the reviewer's review
Do you find this helpful?
yes (6)no (0)report

Excellent mold remover!

(would recommend)
5 out of 5 stars
happy camper 1 year ago
This stuff is amazing! I bought it because of all the other glowing reviews, and this cleaner lives up to the hype. I live in an older building, about 40 years old, with an original bathroom...or at the very least a 20+ year old bathroom. So mold easily grows in the grout. I've tried so many differe...see moreof the reviewer's review
Do you find this helpful?
yes (4)no (0)report

Most recent reviews

Life changing product!

(would recommend)
5 out of 5 stars
jhs 5 days ago
Amazing product! Sprayed my shower and all of the mold and mildew disappeared without me having to scrub away! Life changing!see moreof the reviewer's review
Do you find this helpful?
yes (0)no (0)report

Kryptonite for mould

(would recommend)
5 out of 5 stars
Pratik 13 days ago
This worked like magic on the mould gathered on the walls and tiles in my shower. Sprayed it on, waited 10 mins, and just wiped the residue off with a cloth, and BAMM! the mould was gone. The walls and tile have been clean since, I used this about 2 weeks ago. 100% recommend.see moreof the reviewer's review
Do you find this helpful?
yes (0)no (0)report
(would recommend)
5 out of 5 stars
Khue 14 days ago
It worked great ! Good stuff.see moreof the reviewer's review
Do you find this helpful?
yes (0)no (0)report
(would recommend)
5 out of 5 stars
BethB 28 days ago
Had been using Clorox Bleach Pen for cleaning my shower grout which worked great but you had to scrub and I used a whole pen for cleaning my larger shower. This Clorox Tilex Mold & Mildew Remover product works immediately, no scrubbing needed...although I still do. BUT do follow directions, have a...see moreof the reviewer's review
Do you find this helpful?
yes (0)no (0)report

Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store & online. See our price match guarantee. See how a store is chosen for you.


*See offer details. Restrictions apply. Pricing, promotions and availability may vary by location and at Target.com.