About this item
- BED BUG BLOCKING: Triple-seal encasement system features triple-seal closure, seam binding, and interior barrier flap with a waterproof and stain-resistant TPU coating for powerful protection against viruses, bed bugs, dust mites, and other unwanted allergens to keep you and your family sleeping safe and to protect your mattress and box spring.
- FAMILY AND PET FRIENDLY: Easy care machine-washable fabric is hypoallergenic, stain-resistant, and waterproof for spills and incontinence, with no harmful poisons, chemicals, or odors.
- FIVE-YEAR WARRANTY: We are so confident in the powerful protection of Bed Bug Blocker, that your satisfaction is guaranteed, or return to us within 5 years for a full refund.
- BREATHABLE AND QUIET: Durability and comfort combined with strong, yet noiseless knit fabric so you can sleep comfortably and quietly.
- STRETCH SIDEWALLS: Features stretch sidewalls to neatly fit most mattresses/box springs up to 15 inches. Twin mattress protector with Bed Bug Blocker, measures 39" x 75".
Q: is this a plastic material ?? because I recently purchased something similar and it was a plastic cover and I disliked it. I want a mattress protector that zips and it's fabric or similar.
A: The top and bottom are made of a non-woven fabric (polypropylene/polyethylene - similar to those nonwoven shopping bags) with a stretch sidewall made of polyester.submitted byCAS BK - 6 months ago
A: This is made of a non-woven material and does have a zipper closure.submitted byLevinsohn Sales Team - 6 months agoBrand expert
Q: Is the packaging supposed to say what size the product is? Because I ordered the product and it does not specify.
A: Hi DAP. The size should be listed on the outer mailer bag. There should be a UPC sticker with the product description. Thank yousubmitted byProduct Expert - 1 year ago
A: The packaging should say what size it is. But the one I ordered (supposedly a twin) also does NOT have the size listed anywhere on the package.submitted byKay - 1 year ago
Q: Hi, is the Mattress protector cover is breathable (queen size) as I tend to sweat during night.
A: It's breathable but it has a waterproof barriersubmitted byCAS BK - 6 months ago
Q: what measurement do you use for a califonia king mattress? mine measures 81" long 70" wide thank you. I hate returns
A: Hello - A California King is: 72" wide x 84" long. thanks!submitted byProduct expert - 10 months ago
Q: IT WILL FIT CAL KING AND ENCAPSULATE BOTHE THE MATTRESS AND BOX SPRINGS WITH ONE ZIPPERED COVER?
A: Hello - This mattress cover will stretch up to 15 inches so will not work to fit over a mattress and a box spring together. Thank yousubmitted byProduct expert - 2 years ago
Q: Will this fit over box spring also?
A: Hello - This cover will stretch up to 15 inches so if the box spring is 15 inches deep or less, it will work great! Thank yousubmitted byProduct expert - 2 years ago
Q: What is it the material the mattress cover is made of?
A: Hi Aroor - This mattress cover is made of 50% polyester and 50% polypropylene. Hope this help! Thanks.submitted byProduct expert - 2 years ago
Q: My twin mattress is only 7” deep. The twin size cover is way too big. Is there a size for slimmer mattresses?
A: Hi Patti - The sidewalls are very stretchy, so it will fit your 7-inch mattress but we also have an encasement that fits slimmer mattresses (up to 10 inches): 83753457. Hope this helps! Thank yousubmitted byProduct expert - 2 years ago
Q: I notice the majority of reviews are promotion. How can I see only verified buyers of this product?
A: Hello – In the Review section header, there is a check box where you can select to see only Verified purchases. Hope this helps! Thank you.submitted byLazy Lizard - 3 years ago
Q: Does this create any heat? Is it warm to lay on?
A: No, it does not create heat. Thank you!submitted byProduct expert - 3 years ago