Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment Advanced Therapy Skin Protectant - Dry Skin and Diaper Rash Ointment - 7oz
About this item
At a glance
- One 7 ounce tube of Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment Advanced Therapy Skin Protectant
- Multi-purpose solution for your baby's many skin care needs, Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment is clinically proven to restore smooth, healthy skin
- Provide gentle care for your baby’s skin by applying Aquaphor dry skin ointment to irritated and chapped skin from teething, drool rash and more
- Use Aquaphor Ointment as a preventative diaper rash ointment, apply with every diaper change to protect the skin from chafing and to help avoid rashes
- Parents can also use the dry skin ointment as a body moisturizer, to soften dry hands and cuticles, cracked heels or chapped lips
PurposeSkin protectant (ointment) treatment or prevention of diaper rash
Uses• temporarily protects minor: • cuts • scrapes • burns • temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin and lips • helps protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather • helps treat and prevent diaper rash • protects chafed skin associated with diaper rash and helps protect from wetness
DirectionsDirections • apply as needed • for diaper rash, change wet and soiled diapers promptly, cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry. Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
Q: How is this different from the original aquaphor?
A: The Aquaphor Healing Ointment and the Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment are the same formula. We know that many parents and caregivers shop in the baby care aisle when looking for skin care products for children. Our retail partners have asked that the product state “baby” if it is shelved in the baby care aisle. Additionally, our Aquaphor Healing Ointments whether regular or baby when compared with Aquaphor Original Ointment, contain three extra healing and soothing ingredients Panthenol, Glycerine and Bisabolol.submitted byAquaphor Team - 2 years agoBrand expert