About this item
- Conditioning ions: Get less frizz and more shine compared to hair dryers with natural ion generation.
- Maximum styling versatility: Choose from 4 heat and speed settings.
- Compact size: Comes with its own case for easy storage and portability.
- Easy-lock feature: Soft bonnet and 4-foot hose lock securely and release easily.
- Flexible styling: 6-foot power cord for unrestricted movement as hair dries.
- Bonus: Hot air vent brush
Q: Is this appliance hair dryer suitable for Australia?
A: Is the plug retractable?submitted byPen - 6 years ago
A: Hello! This dryer is not dual voltage—you will need an adapter/converter set for it to work in Australia.submitted byConair's Answers Team - 6 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is this Bonnet big enough to use with 3 inch rollers
A: Hello! Yes, it will be large enough for 3 inch rollers.submitted byConair Expert - 16 days ago
Q: Is the heating cap replaceable? can you change it to a bigger one?
A: Good Day The heating cap on this dryer is not the replaceable. Thank yousubmitted byConair's Answers Team - 11 months agoBrand expert
Q: does it have a cold air setting
A: Yes, this dryer has a cool setting- Thank you-submitted byConair's Answers Team - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: How long is the hose?
A: Hi Joc! The Infinti Pro Gold by Conair Soft Bonnet Dryer has a 4ft hose with easy lock feature, hope this helps :)submitted byTarget Beauty Consulting - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: how many watts does it have?
A: It is 400 watts ,120 volts, & 60 hzsubmitted byHawaii - 5 years ago
Q: What is the watts for this dryer?
A: It is 400 watts ,120 volts, & 60 hzsubmitted byHawaii - 4 years ago
Q: Will it be large enough for large rollers
A: Hello! Yes, it will be large enough for large rollers.submitted byConair's Answers Team - 5 years agoBrand expert