About this item
- 4-oz tube of Desitin Maximum Strength Diaper Rash Paste with 40% zinc oxide
- Rich, thick diaper rash cream works on contact to treat and prevent diaper rash discomfort
- Made with 40% maximum-level zinc oxide, it immediately forms a protective barrier on baby's skin
- This diaper rash treatment provides relief by sealing out wetness and soothing chafed skin
- Dermatologist- and Pediatrician-tested, it is clinically shown to protect baby's skin for up to 12 hours
- Maximum strength diaper rash cream is hypoallergenic and gentle enough for daily use
- The #1 choice of Pediatricians & parents, it is paraben-, phthalate-, dye- & soap-free
- Provides 5-in-1 action to treat, heal, protect, soothe and prevent diaper rash
PurposePurpose: Skin Protectant.
UsesProtects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness., Helps treat and prevent diaper rash.
Stop use and ask a doctor ifcondition worsens, symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
For useFor external use only
Keep out of reachIf swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
When usingdo not get into eyes.
DirectionsChange wet and soiled diapers promptly. Cleanse the diaper area. Allow to dry. Apply paste liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
Other informationStore at 20 degrees C to 25 degrees C (68 degrees F to 77 degrees F). May stain clothing.
Question or comments?800-720-3843
Q: is this bisphenols & phthalates free?
A: We're happy to confirm there are no phthalates in this product, but we don't have any information listed on the bisphenols. Wish we had more info!submitted byJohnson & Johnson - 18 days agoBrand expert
Q: I am looking for a product to use on my Lower Lip. Can I use this product on my lip and the inside of my lip to help repair skin damage.
A: This product is for external use only!submitted byJohnson & Johnson - 6 months agoBrand expert
Q: What is the difference between this new formula and the previous one?
A: Hey there! This product was reformulated in 2015 to remove inactive ingredients including BHA, Methylparaben and water. We also added Glycerin, Sorbitan sesquioleate, Beeswax and Tocopheryl acetate. Thanks for asking!submitted byJohnson & Johnson - 5 years agoBrand expert