About this item
- THE WORLD’S #1 MURDER MYSTERY COMPANY – Hunt A Killer has successfully shipped over 2 million boxes to ardent murder mystery fans from all over the world. They have taken all of their combined expertise and have created an immersive and intriguing investigation that can be played together in one sitting.
- Get ready for a completely authentic and extremely immersive investigation. You will feel as if you are trying to solve a real-life murder mystery!
- Decode ciphers, piece together clues, consider all the evidence and solve the crime. It’s like an escape room delivered right to your door.
- A great option to keep aide for a date night or a game night, as you play teaming up with friends and family, or even if you are just playing on your own.
- For 1-5 players. 45-60 minute playing time. For ages 14+
Q: Can you only play this game once Or is there away to play it again?
A: It looks like maybe a "watered down" version that was made into a board game. But from the pictures you probably can use the forums and possibly the website they provide. Have you played other stories before? I'm on curtain call right now and there is that one website they give you in the welcome letter, then subsequent passwords to each new box (or in this case maybe everything is already there) where they give you new clues not in the box, or clues written if you can't read the letters, or need something to help with clues? I am literally just speculating right now. Anything else you are thinking it could be?submitted bycitylove712 - 3 years ago
A: Yes, this is a one time game. Once you play, you know the answer. However, nothing in the game gets destroyed so you’re able to give it to someone else for them to play or play with a different group.submitted byBrand - 3 years ago
A: Their other boxes are only playable once so I assume this one is, however, there are a lot of clues you have to solve so it does take quite a while to finish the game and there are a lot of ciphers so you could try to space it out to play several times.submitted byMick - 3 years ago
Q: Is this appropriate for a ten year old
A: Sorry for the delayed response! I didn't see this question until today. The age appopriateness is really up to your comfort level. The official age recommendation is 14+. There are no gory, bloody, or explicit materials in this game. We've seen many people play it with their teens and preteens. They would certainly need help on some of the puzzles and connecting the content.submitted byHunt A Killer Official - 3 years ago
A: The age recommendation is 14+submitted byBrand - 3 years ago
Q: Do we need another box to solve this mystery?
A: Nope, it's an all-in-one game. Separate from our subscription and other games.submitted byHunt A Killer Official - 3 years ago
A: No, this is an all in one game.submitted byBrand - 3 years ago
Q: is tbis only 1 episode? and its probably best to get it ontheir website may be cheaper. what do you think?
A: This is a complete game not an episode.submitted byBrand - 3 years ago
A: This is an all-in-one game. Not part of Hunt A Killer's subscription. It is not currently offered on our site, only at Target and one or two other retailers.submitted byHunt A Killer Official - 3 years ago