About this item
- FROTHING: Hot & Cold - for hot and iced lattes & cappuccinos
- MILK: Froth fresh milk, including skim. Plus soy & almond.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Non-stick coating interior for easy clean up
- BUTTONS: Simple to use button controls
- COMPACT SIZE: Won't take up counter space and easily stores when not in use
- ENERGY SAVER: Automatically shuts off when not in use
Q: How long is the power cord on the stand alone frother?
A: Thank you for your question. The power cord length from the edge of the base to where the plug starts is 31.5 inches. We hope this helps!submitted byKeurig Care - 7 months agoBrand expert
Q: to what temperature does the milk heat? thank you
A: Thank you for your question. The frother will froth until the milk reaches 155-165 degrees F. We hope this helps!submitted byKeurig Care - 10 months agoBrand expert
Q: What is the minimum amount of milk that can be frothed?
A: Thanks for your question. The frother will need to be filled to the minimum line which is 4oz. The max line is 6oz.submitted byKeurig Care - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: How many watts of power does it use in the 120 volt version? Motor plus heater?
A: Thanks for your question! The Keurig Standalone Frother is specified for 120 VOLTS AC 60HZ 1470W. Hope this helps!submitted byKeurig Care - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: is the keuring standalone multivoltage
A: Thank you for your question. The Keurig Standalone Milk Frother is specified for Volts 120 60hz VAC. We hope this helps!submitted byKeurig Care - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: How do you clean it? Is it dishwasher safe?
A: No, the Keurig Standalone Frother is not dishwasher safe. It should be cleaned by hand, with soap and warm water.submitted byKeurig Care - 3 years agoBrand expert