About this item
At a glance
- Pore Minimizer Face Primer: A pore blurring makeup primer, Baby Skin goes on like a moisturizer to help create a smooth canvas over which to apply foundation, and leaves the skin looking matte and poreless
- Bye Bye Pores: Apply primer, face makeup and concealer, or wear primer on a bare face for a low maintenance look that's smooth, matte and moisturized all day; If you're looking for a pore minimizer primer, this primer is for you
- Best Face Forward: We have sheer, medium, and full coverage foundation in liquid, stick, and cushion foundation formulas, plus a range of concealers, primers, contours, highlighters, and pressed powders
- Create Any Look: Our foundations, bb creams, concealers and highlighters create a perfect canvas; Make eye looks with eyeshadows, brow pencils and eyeliners, and perfect your pout with lipsticks and lip balms
- Maybelline New York: The number 1 makeup brand, we make no hassle, high performance makeup for every look, style and skin tone, so whatever the world throws at you, you'll look and feel ready
- Remove Maybelline Makeup With Micellar Water: Use Garnier Micellar Water as a gentle makeup remover at night, and as a facial cleanser in the morning to prep skin for Maybelline makeup
Q: Is this a good primer for everday, all over the face. Or should it just be used over acne?
A: Hi Pkp, this primer is great for daily use all over the face. Not only does it mattify skin and blur imperfections, but it keeps the face moisturized, too. It's non-comedogenic, so it won't block pores. Hope this helps.submitted byTarget Beauty Consulting - 6 years agoBrand expert
A: Hello there! Our Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser is a makeup primer that leaves skin with baby smooth skin and a matte finish. This is an all over face primer and not necessarily meant for spot treatment. Hope this helps!submitted byMaybelline Consumer Care - 6 years agoBrand expert
A: Hi I am older, seems my pores are getting larger. No acne, I use it everday under foundation.submitted bywasallmine - 6 years ago
Q: Is this product good for oily, acne prone skin. Or will it cause more breakouts?
A: No good for oily skin it will make you brakeout more. It's a very oily product. I bought it, so regreat it .submitted byMIA - 6 years ago
A: My skin is combination oily but not super acne prone and it did not cause me to break out at all.submitted byDuh - 6 years ago
A: Hello there! Our Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser is a makeup primer that leaves skin with baby smooth skin and a matte finish. It is lightweight and breathable. This product is non-comedogenic and fragrance-free. Hope this helps!submitted byMaybelline Consumer Care - 6 years agoBrand expert
Q: It says "adults only" but can a teen use it too
A: Yes, Maybelline's Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser can be used by teens, too. Simply apply a thin layer across your face after moisturizing but before applying foundation or other makeup.submitted byTarget Beauty Consulting - 7 years agoBrand expert
A: Hi there Elsa! Thanks for reaching out to us. Unless specifically labeled for use on children, Maybelline products are not formulated for or tested on children. Maybelline, in accordance with US Consumer Product Safety Commission’s definition, considers a child to be 12 years old and under. This product is lightweight and breathable and will leave skin a baby smooth and matte finish. Please apply a thin layer onto skin and this can be worn with or without a moisturizer. We hope this helps!submitted byMaybelline Consumer Care - 7 years agoBrand expert
Q: will this product work with clogged pores?
A: Hi There! Thank you so much for your question. This lightweight and breathable pore-blurring makeup primer leaves skin with a smooth matte finish. This product is Non-comedogenic, which means it will not clog pores and is Fragrance-free.submitted byMaybelline Consumer Care - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: Is this good Face moisturizer
A: Hi Louisa! This product is a primer before putting on foundation. It will provide some type of moisture, but it's primary purpose is to blur out the pores and leave skin with a smooth matte finish. We hope this helps!submitted byMaybelline Consumer Care - 7 years agoBrand expert