About this item
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Daily Exfoliating Face Cleanser with Hyaluronic Acid to gently cleanse skin
- Gentle face wash contains naturally-derived skin smoothers that remove dirt, oil & dry surface skin
- Formulated with hyaluronic acid, cleanser is clinically proven to increase skin's hydration level
- Gentle Hydro Boost exfoliating facial cleanser provides instantly soft, supple & refreshed skin
- This lightweight gel-cream hyaluronic acid exfoliating face wash is gentle enough for daily use
- The exfoliating face wash boosts skin's hydration & is formulated to be soap-, oil- & paraben-free
- The unique formula of this daily hydrating facial cleanser is non-comedogenic & won't clog pores
- From the dermatologist recommended brand, use this cleanser as a part of your daily skincare routine
Q: Hello, so I have a family member that cannot handle most of any kind of smell. Does this product have a strong scent?Thank you
A: Hi Mads! This product does have a light fragrance in it. If you need something for your family member that is fragrance free, try our Ultra Gentle Hydrating Cleanser Creamy Formula. It's hypoallergenic and fragrance-free!submitted byJohnson & Johnson - 3 years agoBrand expert
A: Hi Mads! This product does not claim to be fragrance free and does have a bit of a light scent. Hope this helps!submitted byTarget Beauty Consulting - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is this good for a 16 years old girl?
A: Sure can!submitted byJohnson & Johnson - 3 years agoBrand expert
A: Hi Erika! The Neutrogena Hydroboost Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser is a great option for those with oily to acne prone skin. Gentle enough for daily use, our hyaluronic acid face wash is soap-free, oil-free, paraben-free and non-comedogenic. Hope this helps!submitted byTarget Beauty Consulting - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Does this have plastic beads in it?
A: Hi! Great question, we have met our goal to remove microbeads from our products globally by the end of 2017. Thanks and let us know if you have any questions!submitted byJohnson & Johnson - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Hello, I use this product only at night time. Recently I have been getting red splotches of skin when taking it. Could this be a allergic reaction from the product? Or is it dryness as a side effect?
A: Your skin deserves to always look and feel its best after using our collections. We'd love the opportunity to chat a bit more about this one on one so we can help. Please reach us at 1-800-582-4048 M-F between 9am and 5:30pm ET.submitted byJohnson & Johnson - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Can I replace this for a semi harsh acne scrub?
A: This lightweight gel-cream cleanser with naturally-derived skin smoothers effectively removes dirt, oil and dry surface skin. Formulated with hyaluronic acid, it’s clinically proven to increase skin’s hydration level and lock it in – for instantly soft, supple, and refreshed skin. Gentle enough for daily use.submitted byJohnson & Johnson - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Hello: Is this scrub hypo-allergenic?
A: Hi there. This cleanser does not claim to be hypoallergenic. Thanks for your question!submitted byJohnson & Johnson - 3 years agoBrand expert
This item is featured in
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Skincare Collection
Traveling, lack of sleep, stress, and changes in your environment can lead to dry skin.
Hydro Boost with Hyaluronic Acid, a powerful hydrator that binds to water and holds it in, replenishes skin and helps to improve your skin’s moisture barrier.