About this item
- Must-Have for Disney Collectors - Featuring exclusive packaging and limited-edition sculpted movers to celebrate Disney100, Disney Villainous: Introduction to Evil is the ideal gift for die-hard Disney fans, classic board gamers, Disney Villainous pros, or your family (ages 10 and up)!
- Great for Beginners - After years of developing this award-winning game system, Ravensburger applies all its learnings to streamline instructions and gameplay for popular Disney Villainous characters. New video resources help you start playing in minutes!
- Compatible with Disney Villainous Games - Enjoy as its own game or mix and match with Villains from other Disney Villainous titles such as Disney Villainous: Evil Comes Prepared or Disney Villainous: Bigger and Badder.
- Great Replay Value - Try the many combinations of Villainous face-offs with characters from any Disney Villainous game, and discover thematic illustrations and strategies inspired by the films you love!
- High Quality Components - Each game comes with 4 Realms, 4 Villain Movers, 120 Villain Cards, 60 Fate Cards, 40 Tokens, 1 Cauldron, 4 Reference Cards, 4 Villain Guides, and instructions.
Celebrating 100 years of Disney! The limited-time Disney100 Edition features unique rainbow-foil platinum packaging and sculpted movers in an exclusive "lustrous" finish.
In this asymmetric board game, players take turns striving to achieve their own sinister objectives. Move your Villain to different locations from their film to access actions: gain power, play helpful minions and items from your hand, or thwart your opponents with heroes. Harness strategies unique to your Villain's card deck to be the first to achieve your objective and win the game!
To win as Ursula, she must have the Trident and the Crown at Ursula's Lair. Prince John must collect 20 Power and have Robin Hood at The Jail. Captain Hook must defeat Peter Pan at the Jolly Roger. Maleficent must have a Curse at each location in her Realm.
Disney Villainous: Introduction to Evil can be combined with other Disney Villainous titles to support games of up to four players with any combination of Villains, including: Disney Villainous: Perfectly Wretched (Cruella De Vil, Pete, Mother Gothel), Despicable Plots (Gaston, Lady Tremaine, Horned King), Evil Comes Prepared (Scar, Ysma, Ratigan), Wicked to the Core (Evil Queen, Dr. Facilier, Hades), and Bigger and Badder (Syndrome, Lotso, Madame Mim).
Playing Time: 20 minutes per player (40-80 minutes)
Q: Does the D100 Edition change anything? It looks like the same villians, with different charecter tokens, but only has 4 villians vs the original having 6.
A: The only difference I can spot, Prince John has an additional condition listed in his objective. Ursula may still start with a locked location. This costs the same as the old one for less stuff.submitted byJalil - 4 months ago
A: There is nothing different about it from Worst Takes It All, other than the fact they are charging you 5.00 less but taking out 2 villains from it. Jafar and the Queen of Hearts are excluded from thissubmitted bySenet - 4 months ago
A: there are differences. even looking at the cards in the pictures and in the description you can see no locked locations for ursula, prince John has more in his objective, etc.submitted byStella - 4 months ago
Q: Are there going to be more orginal villains for their villainous content being remake?
A: From what I've been seeing, there are no new villains in this new version, the game is slightly less challenging and the finishes are different for the Disney 100 celebrationsubmitted byMelissa - 3 months ago