About this item
- Ideal for Painted Surfaces
- Intended for indoor use - Delivers a strong, permanent bond on contact
- Holds up to 15 lb with 3M industrial strength adhesive
- To hold 1 lb use 3"
- To hold 15 lb use 45"
- Designed For: Painted Drywall, Finished Wood, Metal, Acrylic, Tile and Glass
- Application temperature 50°F to 100°F
- Easy-to-apply design with no mess or tools
- Use instead of nails and screws
- Ensure your surface is smooth, clean and dry for the best bond
- Great for do-it-yourself projects
- Made in the USA with Globally Sourced Materials
- Size: 1 in x 50 in roll
- Color: White
Q: Is it waterproof or water-resistant? I want to use it in my shower for the showerhead mount.
A: Thank you for asking! The Scotch Indoor Mounting Tape is not waterproof or water resistant. Unfortunately, 3M doe not offer any product that is waterproof. However, we do offer our Scotch Outdoor Mounting Tape that is water resistant, it will withstand humidity and moisture but cannot be submerged in water. This product will work on items that are 2" in depth, if the shower head stick out father than that, we would not be able to advise or recommend. Feel free to connect with our team if you have any other questions, at 800-494-3552 or chat with a live agent www.scotchbrand.com M-F 8:00am-4:30pm CT and reference this #26230451.submitted by3M Social Engagement - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: What is the thickness of the tape?
A: Hello. Due to the technical nature of your question, please contact our team directly at 1-800-494-3552 M-F 8am-5pm CT so we can gather more information to better assist you. Thank you.submitted by3M Social Engagement - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: will it cause the paint to chip once it is removed?
A: Hello - Thank you for asking. This is a permanent tape. It may damage the surface if removed.submitted by3M Social Engagement - 4 years agoBrand expert