About this item
At a glance
- SheaMoisture’s Coconut and Hibiscus + Flaxseed Defining Styling Gel is a paraben free styling gel and hair gel for thick and curly hair.
- This Defining Styling Gel for thick and curly hair defines and smooths hair while taming flyaways and giving you frizz control and a healthy looking shine that doesn’t dry out hair
- Enriched with Coconut Oil, Silk Protein, Neem Oil and Flaxseed, our Defining Gel for twisting, braiding and wash ‘n go style provides long lasting hold and control
- SheaMoisture's paraben free Defining Styling Gel provides an easy way to style and manage your desired curly and coily styles while nourishing your hair with natural ingredients
- Apply a small amount of Defining Styling Gel to damp hair using fingers for frizz control. Start at the roots and work into the hair as you style as desired a little product goes a long way
- All SheaMoisture hair products, including this Defining Styling Gel, is formulated with no parabens, no phthalates, no mineral oil and no petrolatum
Like all SheaMoisture products Coconut and Hibiscus + Flaxseed Defining Styling Gel is sustainably produced, Cruelty Free and formulated with no silicones, no parabens, no phthalates, and no petrolatum. SheaMoisture is the legacy of Sofi Tucker, a pioneering mother of four and entrepreneur, who sold Shea Butter, African Black Soap and homemade beauty preparations in Sierra Leone in 1912. We honor her vision by continuing to formulate with Shea Butter handcrafted by women in Africa. With every purchase, you show support of our mission to reinvest back in our communities.
Q: I have course, straight hair cut short in a thinned banged pixie cut. Will this product scrunch well in my blown dry hair? I'm trying to finish the ends and layers with some definition.
A: Hello, while this product is intended to define and smooth hair while taming frizz and flyaways for a healthy look, hair is highly individualized and we cannot speak to individual effectiveness. Thank you.submitted bySheaMoisture - 3 months agoBrand expert
Q: Is the fragrance synthetic?
A: Thanks for asking! Our proprietary fragrances consist of a blend of essential oils and synthetics to provide for the optimal olfactory experience - we hope this helps.submitted bySheaMoisture - 2 months agoBrand expert