About this item
- Light, crispy and delicious, for a perfect bite and breakfast or any time of day.
- This wolesome, whole grain shreded wheat cereal is an excellent source of fiber.
- Post Spoon Size Shredded Wheat is Non-GMO Project Verified
- Heart Healthy - diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol, and as low as possible in trans fat, may reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Post Shredded Wheat is certified Kosher.
Serving Size: 60.0 g
Serving Per Container: 8
Amount Per Serving:
Q: The heading days spoon size the box says regular which is a much bigger regular sized biscuit.
A: The heading states spoon size because they ARE the spoon size not the big biscuit size, by 'Regular they mean that they are NOT the 'Frosted' ones these are the original shredded wheat just in the spoon size not the big biscuit.submitted byTlynfav - 2 years ago
A: It's spoon-sized, not the bigger size.submitted bySpiff - 3 years ago
Q: Does this taste like cardboard? Can you eat it without liquid?
A: You wouldn't want to eat it without liquid but with milk, fruit, some type of sweetener and/or sunflower seeds, it's delicious. And amazingly good for you. I don't eat 1-1/3 cup, more like 2/3 cup (105 cal) for a boost of fiber without sugar.submitted bytaste of shredded wheat - 4 years ago