About this item
- DEEP CLEAN WITH NATURAL EXFOLIANTS: This delicious face scrub is made with 100% natural walnut shell powder and apricot extracts to remove impurities for fresh, beautiful, glowing skin.
- DEEP EXFOLIATION: Each dollop of scrub delivers a deep exfoliation factor. Our walnut shell powder is finely milled and polished, so it exfoliates only the outer layers of dead skin cells.
- BYE-BYE BLEMISHES: St. Ives Acne Control Face Scrub deeply cleans pores and contains 2% salicylic acid to help prevent blemishes from forming.
- TACKLE MASKNE: Adding this deep cleaning face scrub to your routine along with replacing and washing your protective face masks frequently are some ways to prevent acne from face masks.
- NATURAL GLOW: St. Ives face scrubs are made with 100% natural exfoliants to even skin tone and leave skin clear, soft, and glowing.
- FREE FROM: This face scrub is paraben free, dermatologist tested, oil-free, and non-comedogenic (won't clog pores). Globally, St. Ives does not test on animals and is certified by PETA.
UsesHelps prevent new acne pimple and acne blemishes from forming., For the treatment of acne.
For useFor external use only
Keep out of reachIf swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
When usingskin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
DirectionsDispense scrub onto fingertips and massage onto damp skin. Spread in small circular motions, then rinse and glow! For best results, use 3-4 times a week.
Q: Can this help remove blackheads and whiteheads or is it just pimples?
A: We appreciate your interest in our St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub! This product deeply cleans pores and helps stop breakouts before they occur. For additional information, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Hope this helps.submitted byStIvesExpert - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: How long does it take to get a clear face?
A: Great question! Everyone's skin type is different therefore the results may vary. Please reach out to us at email@example.com if you have any further questions.submitted byStIvesExpert - 5 years agoBrand expert
Q: Where's this product made from? It used to said on bottom of product made in USA but now I can't seem to find where it's made from.
A: Unless otherwise stated specifically on the label, all of our products sold in the U.S. are manufactured in the United States. The statement found on some of our packaging "Product of (Country)" is not a statement of where the raw material is from, but rather a statement of where the product is processed. All of the ingredients used in our products are required to meet legal US standards for safety. The safety and well-being of our consumers are always the number one concern of Unilever as we manufacture and market high-quality products around the world. If you have any other questions, let us know and we'll be happy to help.submitted byStIvesExpert - 6 years agoBrand expert