About this item
- Adjustable for a variety of spaces: 30" tall; fits openings 29.75"-40.5" wide
- Auto-close door with hold-open feature
- Glow-in-the-dark feature on handle
- Extra-wide 22" walk thru door
- Easy-to-install pressure mount gate with wall cups included for extra security
- Built-in door stopper: Door can swing in one direction or both directions for added convenience.
- When you first unbox the gate, there is a large gap between your gate frame and handle. This is not a defect, rather a necessary feature of the gate! This gap will close as you tighten the tension knobs during installation.
Q: I've had this gate for a while, and it no longer holds open very wide, is there an adjustment I need to make or could it be faulty?
A: Please reach out to the North States customer service team for assistance in adjusting the lower hinge, or, if needed, submitting a warranty claim if you have had your gate for less than one year.submitted byNorth States Expert - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: Can the width of this gate be adjusted to fit an opening slightly less than 40.5 inches? e.g. 38 to 39 inches?
A: Thank you for your question. This gate will fit spaces between 29.75" and 40.5". It will safely work in your space of 38 or 39 inches.submitted byNorth States Expert - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: I just want to make sure..can this NOT be used for top of stairs?
A: Thank you for your question. We do not recommend the use of this gate at the top of stairs. This gate has a threshold to step over and also will swing out over the stairs, making it a safety concern.submitted byNorth States Expert - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: What is the width between the vertical bars?
A: Thank you for your question. The space between the vertical bars is 2 1/4 inches wide.submitted byNorth States Expert - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: Can this be installed on a wall with a baseboard?
A: Thank you for your question. Yes, this gate will accommodate most flat baseboards. Please follow the instructions for proper installation.submitted byNorth States - 4 years ago