About this item
- WHAT YOU GET: PureSpa XL, ETL-approved power adapter, user manual, industry-leading 5 Year Warranty, caring customer support 7 days a week, and the peace of mind that comes from a trusted brand with millions of customers worldwide.
- RELAXING AROMATHERAPY: Premium ultrasonic diffuser converts your favorite essential oils into a fragrant cool mist, making it the perfect all-natural, BPA-free alternative to synthetic air fresheners for your home and office
- LONG-LASTING WATER TANK: Large 120 ml (4 oz.) water tank reduces the need for constant refills so you can spend more time enjoying hours of soothing aromatherapy
- EXCELLENT ROOM COVERAGE: Fills rooms up to 250 square feet creating a relaxing ambiance for your bedrooms, bathrooms, small offices and other cozy rooms
- SOOTHING MOOD LIGHT: Optional color-changing LED light offers soft mood lighting making it perfect for relaxation or as a night light
The large capacity water tank allows you to run PureSpa Deluxe for 8-10 hours without the need for excessive refills. When water runs low, the automatic shutoff feature conveniently turns PureSpa Deluxe off for you.
Adding 3 to 5 drops of certain 100% all-natural essential oils (not included) to the water tank of your PureSpa Deluxe can help create a more comfortable atmosphere for people suffering from a cold, nasal congestion, allergies, asthma and more.
PureSpa is BPA-free and backed by Pure Enrichment’s industry-leading 2 Year Warranty so your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Q: Does the plastic retain the smell of the different essential oils used?
A: Hi Gdh, Thank you for your question! To avoid this, you may thoroughly clean the diffuser once a week with a mixture of white vinegar and water. If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out directly to us at (714) 668-0300 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Pure Enrichment Supportsubmitted byPure Enrichment - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: do you plug this into the outlet?
A: Hi Ursu, Thank you for your question! Yes, the Aromatherapy Oil Diffuser 6.4" - PureSpa comes with an adapter that needs to be plugged into a power outlet. If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out directly to us at (714) 668-0300 or email@example.com. Pure Enrichment Supportsubmitted byPure Enrichment Support - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is the inside made of glass?
A: Hi Cee, Thank you for your question! The Aromatherapy Oil Diffuser 6.4" - PureSpa is made out of plastic. If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (714) 668-0300. Pure Enrichment Supportsubmitted byPure Enrichment Support - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: How do you clean it? I want to know how difficult it is to clean it before buying. Thanks.
A: Hi MLR, Our diffusers are easy to clean. After using it, dump any remaining water, rinse and wipe down with a clean towel. You may also use white vinegar to thoroughly clean the unit. Pure Enrichment Supportsubmitted byPure Enrichment Support - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: Can you shut off the light option so there are no lights?
A: Hi Kerrie, Yes, there is an option for the unit to diffuse while keeping the light off. Pure Enrichment Supportsubmitted byPure Enrichment Support - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: I would like to know if is dual volt?
A: Hi EG, Voltage information for the Aromatherapy Oil Diffuser 6.4" - PureSpa: 24 V / 12 W Pure Enrichment Supportsubmitted byPure Enrichment Support - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: does it produce a clear/white vapor when working?
A: Yes, it's similar to most other diffusers.submitted bymarc - 5 years ago
Q: Does this have automatic shut off?
A: It automatically shuts off when low on water. Perfect if you ask mesubmitted byRoxy R - 6 years ago
Q: Does the light feature on this item allow for a color changing option, or one color only option?
A: Color changes on its own. No option to maintain just single color. Good brightness and tone though. Easy on the eyes.submitted byRoxy R - 6 years ago