About this item
- Stock your pantry with 16 oz recyclable cans of Bush’s Organic Baked Beans
- Bush’s Organic Baked Beans are tender organic navy beans slow-simmered with fine brown sugar and our signature blend of spices
- Bush’s Baked Beans offer a perfectly sweet side to make your savory hot dogs and hamburgers even tastier
- Vegetarian and gluten, cholesterol and fat free
- A pantry staple with 7g of plant-based protein (9% DV) and 5g of fiber (17% DV) per serving
- Packaged in recyclable steel cans
Serving Size: 0.5 cup
Serving Per Container: About 3.5
Amount 1/2 cup (130g):
Q: Do you ever plan to package any of your products in either cartons or BPA free cans?
A: BPA is just one type of bisphenol. Most "BPA FREE" stuff still contains bisphenol-B which is probably just as bad. They just dont have to talk about it because they're busy bragging about BPA free.submitted byJo - 2 years ago
A: Hi - Our BUSH'S products are in a non-BPA lined can.submitted byBush's - 4 years agoBrand expert
A: It is NOT on the label. If it is not on the label, I would not buy it. You can find baked beans that are properly labeled. There is a reason it's not on the label and it is not a good one.submitted byReviewer - 4 years ago
Q: I WANT TO ORDER 20 CANS BUT THE SYSTEM WILL ONLY LET ME GET 10. hOW CAN I GET 20 ON THE SAME ORDER?
A: Hi - we apologize for missing your comment. Hopefully you have gotten this situation resolved with your individual store. Please let us know if you still have an issue.submitted byBush's - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Spices? Does that include MSG? (because usually it means that)
A: MSG is not included in spices.submitted byBush's - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: This product contains "organic starch", is that corn starch?
A: Hi Jackie - Sorry for the delay in response! Yes, the organic starch used in our Organic Baked Beans is a corn starch.submitted byBush's - 5 years agoBrand expert