About this item
- CRAYOLA MARKERS: 10 Count Crayola Broad Line Markers in Classic, Long Lasting Colors.
- ARTS AND CRAFTS: Perfect for school supplies, kids arts and crafts, and more.
- CLASSIC COLORS: These Crayola Markers contain vibrant colors that won't bleed through paper.
- BROAD LINE MARKERS: Durable Markers are ideal for full-coverage coloring.
- SAFE AND NONTOXIC: Tried and true classic markers are safe for ages 3 & Up.
Q: Does this box include a black market?
A: Yes, it does include a black marker.submitted byDaisyLibran - 6 years ago
A: Hello! This pack of Broad Line Markers includes black, red, yellow, blue, green, orange, brown, violet (purple), pink, and grey. Happy coloring!submitted byCrayola - 5 years agoBrand expert
A: Of corse it does!!!submitted bybrady - 5 years ago
A: Yes, this pack includes a black markeR.submitted byGoSioux - 5 years ago
Q: Are the colors washable if it gets on the wall?
A: Good question! The 10-ct. Crayola Classic Broad Line Markers do have colorants that may stain, including walls. If you need further assistance, please call us at 1-800-CRAYOLA. Have a good day!submitted byCrayola - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: What is the recomended age rank for these markers?
A: Thanks for your question, Brady! Broadline Classic Markers are intended for artists ages 3 and up. Be sure to check out all of our great marker products, which will be sure to enhance your little one's coloring experience. Have a colorful day!submitted byCrayola - 5 years agoBrand expert
Q: Are these markers water based
A: We appreciate your question, Alberto! Currently, there are three marker lines that are NOT water-based; Crayola Color Wonder, Visi-Max Dry Erase Markers, and Signature Series Blend & Shade Markers.submitted byCrayola - 6 years agoBrand expert
Q: Are these markers washable
A: Great question, Jane! The Classic Broad Line Markers contain colorants that may stain, so they are not guaranteed to be washable. Hope this helps!submitted byCrayola - 6 years agoBrand expert