About this item
- ORIGINAL SPF 45 SUNSCREEN FACE MIST. Our daily go-to. Made to deliver sheer, lightweight protection from harmful UV rays.
- MOISTURIZING SUN PROTECTION. Dermatologist and Sonny approved, this non-comedogenic facial sunscreen spray adds a barrier to your face and delivers UVA/UVB protection. Our oil-free, water-resistant and Hawaii 104 Reef Act Compliant SPF 45 Face Mist is great for all skin types.
- HOW TO USE. Shake well before use. Spray container liberally into palm and apply evenly to face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating and immediately after towel drying.
- PROTECT YOUR SKIN. The key to practicing safe sun is to protect and moisturize your skin. Our Original Sunscreen line is and Oxybenzone, Octinoxate, Gluten, Cruelty and Paraben Free to ensure a fun day in the sun.
- TRUST THE BUM. What does that mean? It means trust us, the ones who live on the beach and need products that work on even the most intense days in the sun. The simple truth is, when you make products to protect the ones you love, you make ‘em better
PurposeSunscreen, Sunscreen, Sunscreen, Sunscreen...
DirectionsShake well before use. Hold container 4 to 6 inches from the skin to apply. Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure. Do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands then apply to face. Do not apply in windy conditions. Use in a well-ventilated area. Reapply: After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating. immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours. Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Children Under 6 Months of Age:Ask a doctor.
Other informationProtect this product from excessive heat and direct sun. Do not store above 104 degrees F /40 degrees C.
Question or comments?877-978-6286
Q: Is safe to use since it contains Benzene?
A: Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to reach out about this. Benzene is not an ingredient in any of our sunscreen products. All of our sunscreen products meet the safety and quality requirements of the FDA and USP. Consumers can use all of Sun Bum’s sunscreen products with confidence, but, above all else, we want you to feel comfortable using our products so if you have any other questions don't hesitate to reach out to us! With love, Sun Bumsubmitted bySun Bum Team - 5 months agoBrand expert
Q: Can I wear this on top of makeup?
A: Hey there! Yes, you can :) It's the perfect over-makeup finisher since it's light and easy to rub in. Let us know if you have any other questions! xo, SBsubmitted bySun Bum Team - 5 months agoBrand expert
Q: Is it safe for kids?
A: Hello! Yes, this product is safe for kids. We do recommend that you apply this spray to your hands and rub it in when using on kids, as we all know kids can be a little squirmy, and we don't want to get this in their eyes. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to reach out! xo, SBsubmitted bySun Bum Team - 5 months agoBrand expert
Q: Why is this product called a "face mist" if it says do not apply directly to face - spray onto your hands and then rub on your face? That's just regular sunscreen but double the price.
A: Hi there! Great question. While we don't recommend that you spray directly on your face since we don't want it to get in your eyes or mouth, you can choose to apply however you'd like! This product is super lightweight, easy to use and carry around too. We hope you love it :) xo,SBsubmitted bySun Bum Team - 5 months agoBrand expert
Q: Interested in this mist for reapplication of spf throughout the day. Using spf powder currently- I'm wondering what the final finish is once it's dried down?
A: Hello Ellie H, the Sun Bum Face Mist has a sheer lightweight finish making it ideal for all skin types. -Hope this helps!submitted byTarget Beauty Consulting - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: What kind of spray is this? Pump or continuous?
A: Hi there! Our SPF 45 Face Mist is a pump spray. However, we recommend that you spray this product into your hands and pat it onto your face to ensure the best coverage :) If you have any other questions about this product, feel free to reach out to us on our contact page! xo, SBsubmitted bySun Bum Team - 3 years agoBrand expert
This item is featured in
Sun Bum Sun Care Collection
Shop Sun Bum's collection of face, body, and Kids sunscreens.