About this item
At a glance
- Badger SPF 35 Active Mineral Sunscreen Face Stick for on-the-go protection
- Unscented, hypoallergenic, safe for sensitive skin, and made with just six ingredients that are 97% organic
- Broad spectrum protection offering 40 minutes of water resistance
- Gentle, waterless formula with organic shea and cocoa butters leaves skin moisturized and protected
- Reef-friendly, cruelty free, and made with solar power
DirectionsFor full protection, apply liberally (2 mg/sq cm of skin) to exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. Reapply: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours. Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10AM-2PM. Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses. Twist and peel to remove band.
For Children Under 6 Months of AgeAsk a doctor.
Other informationProtect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sunlight.
Question or comments?603-357-2958
Q: Since it's water resistant, does it contain PFAS?
A: No, this product does not contain PFAs. The water-resistance comes from the natural base ingredients of organic sunflower oil and organic beeswax.submitted byBadger Balm - 1 year ago
Q: Does this apply/glide on the skin smoothly? Is it white, or clear, upon application?
A: Its goes on fine but It’s white and have to rub in real good and still sometimes still can see little whitesubmitted byTina - 5 years ago