About this item
- 5-Stage Filtration: Removes virtually all total dissolved solids (TDS) for the purest tasting water; Total Dissolved Solids are organic and inorganic materials, such as metals, minerals, salts, and ions dissolved in water.
- IAPMO certified to reduce PFOA/PFOS, lead, chromium and mercury
- Estimated 15 gallon Filter Life (filter life can vary depending on water quality)
- You can save up to 110 single-use plastic bottles per filter or up to 660 bottles a year while enjoying the purest tasting water!
- Made from BPA free plastic
- Includes free TDS Meter to check the levels of dissolved solids before and after filtering your tap water. Once filtered water reads 006 change your filter!
- The Ready-Pour™ technology suits your on-the-go lifestyle - you can dispense delicious water while the reservoir is still filtering.
- Space saving design and non-slip ergonomic grip
Q: What size battery does the Blue TDS Meter, that comes with this 7 cup pitcher, use?
A: The meter uses a 357A button cell battery, (2)submitted byZeroWater Team - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Does it come with a filter?
A: Yes, a filter is included with the purchase of any ZeroWater pitcher or dispenser.submitted byZeroWater Team - 3 years agoBrand expert
A: Yes it comes with one filtersubmitted byLS - 3 years ago
Q: Can this water be used for cpap?
A: Many of our customers use water filtered from a ZeroWater filter with their cPAP with fantastic results.submitted byZeroWater Team - 4 years agoBrand expert
A: but it is not distilled water, as suggested by CPAP manufacturers?submitted bymichelem - 2 months ago
Q: does it come with a tester to test the quality of the water? (A TDS Meter Digital Water Tester?)
A: Yes, every ZeroWater 5 stage pitcher or dispenser comes with a Digital TDS Meter.submitted byZeroWater Team - 2 months agoBrand expert
Q: Is there a PFAS reduction with 7-Cup Pitcher?
A: Yes, 94.6% removalsubmitted byZeroWater Team - 3 months agoBrand expert
Q: does this produce alkaline water thorugh the filtration process?
A: Thank you for contacting ZeroWater. Water from a new ZeroWater filter is a neutral 7, in most cases. As the filter nears exhaustion the pH reading will become slightly acidic.submitted byZeroWater Team - 7 months agoBrand expert
Q: where is it manufacture
A: All ZeroWater products are manufactured in Mexicosubmitted byZeroWater Team - 11 months agoBrand expert
Q: I saw the 6 people asked if it comes with a filter and wanted to join in on the fun! I also sometimes wonder if the zerowater pitcher comes with a filter!
A: Every ZeroWater pitcher or dispenser comes with 1 initial filter. Thank you.submitted byZeroWater Team - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: Do people read the "Q&A" section before asking questions? If they did, then they would know that "YESSSS!!! IT COMES WITH A FILTER PEOPLE!!" good job to you zerowater for the repeated answering
A: Thank yousubmitted byZeroWater Team - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: Is this pitcher dishwasher safe?
A: We recommend that the pitcher and components be hand washed with hot water and dried thoroughly with a paper towel. The high temperature of a dishwasher drying cycle can warp the plastic and the soap can leave a residue, making it difficult to obtain a 000 reading on the TDS meter.submitted byZeroWater Team - 2 years agoBrand expert