About this item
At a glance
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT: The active ingredient in Nighttime Sleep Aid softgels is diphenhydramine HCl 50 mg. Compare to the active ingredient of Unisom® SleepGels®.
- USE: Nighttime Sleep Aid relieves occasional sleeplessness with a non-habit forming sleep medication for adults for a restful night's sleep. Be ready for the challenges of a new day.
- FOCUS ON SLEEP: Your day can be ruined if you lack sleep, have poor quality sleep or insufficient sleep. Nighttime Sleep Aid softgels, with diphenhydramine HCl 50 mg as the active ingredient, relieve occasional sleeplessness.
- NON-HABIT FORMING: Nighttime Sleep Aid softgels contain diphenhydramine hydrochloride 50 mg, and are non-habit forming. Just one softgel in a single dose. Difficulty falling asleep or poor quality sleep can affect your day.
- GLUTEN FREE: This is a gluten-free nighttime sleep aid, which is for adults and children ages 12 years and older to relieve occasional sleeplessness.
UsesUse: for relief of occasional sleeplessness
DirectionsDirections: adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 softgel (50 mg) at bedtime if needed, or as directed by a doctor
Other informationOther information: store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Q: Does this medication contain melatonin?
A: Hi, thank you for your question on the Diphenhydramine HCl Maximum Strength Nighttime Sleep Aid Soft gels. This product does not contain a melatonin. If you would like additional information, please let us know and we would be happy to further assist you.submitted bythe Supplier - 3 years agoBrand expert
A: This does NOT have melatonin. My daughter is allergic to synthetic melatonin, so we use these when she has trouble sleeping. They work great! It's basically diphenhydramine, so if Benadryl makes you sleepy, this will work for you too.submitted byaMomISaJob - 2 years ago
Q: Can my 13 year old have some of these?
A: please be sure to check with your medical healthcare providersubmitted byMJ - 8 months agoTarget staff support
Q: What type of gelatin does this have in it?
A: Hi, thank you for your question about the Diphenhydramine HCI sleep aid soft gels. The gelatin is derived from the bone of bovine (cows). If you would like additional information, please let us know and we would be happy to further assist you.submitted bythe Supplier - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: What is the expiration date? I don't see it in photos or description.
A: Hi, thank you for your question about Diphenhydramine. We manufacture our products with a 2 year expiration and are not able to provide the expiration date is that is currently shipping. Should you have any additional questions feel free to contact us back.submitted bythe Supplier - 5 years agoBrand expert