About this item
- #1 MIXER BRAND IN THE WORLD* *Source: Euromonitor International Ltd. for retail sales revenue, USD, all retail channels. More information, including date ranges available at: mixerclaim.kitchenaid.com
- Built to take it all on with the durable and built-to-last metal construction, and 59 touchpoints around the mixer bowl for great mixing results.
- 4.5 Quart Stainless Steel Bowl to mix up to 8 dozen cookies* in a single batch. Dishwasher-safe. *Using the flat beater; 28g dough each **sold separately.
- Easily add ingredients with the tilt-head design, because you'll have better access to the bowl - lock the head in place while mixing
- 10 speeds for nearly any task or recipe, from mixing ingredients together on the stir speed, to whipping cream at speed 8, you'll get thorough ingredient incorporation every time
- 10+ attachments* to make more with your mixer to make everything from fresh pasta to burgers, veggie noodles, ice cream and more, *sold separately
- Model KSM96 includes (1) 4.5 Quart Stainless Steel Bowl, (1) Coated Flat Beater, (1) Coated S-Dough Hook, (1) 6-Wire Metal Whip
Q: Do the KSM96 model bowl come with handle?
A: Hi Mels, The KSM96 model mixing bowl does not have a handle.submitted byKitchenAidTeam - 2 years agoBrand expert
A: The bowl has a handle in the photo at the top of this page. Also, I just bought this product, and my bowl has a handle.submitted bymotie - 2 years ago
Q: What is the weight
A: Hi JOJARI, The Ultra Power Plus Tilt Head Stand Mixer weighs approximately 22 pounds.submitted byKitchenAidTeam - 2 years agoBrand expert
A: The collateral states 22 pounds.submitted bythemink427 - 2 years ago
Q: Does the ksm96 have a handle on the bowl? There is conflicting information in the Q&A section of this website, please clarify.
A: Hi KW, The Ultra Power Plus Stand Mixer does come with a handle on the stainless steel mixing bowl.submitted byKitchenAidTeam - 3 years agoBrand expert
A: Yes. I just bought one, and it has a handle.submitted bymotie - 2 years ago
Q: Are the attachments stainless steel or do I have to purchase those separately?
A: The wire whisk is not white-coated, and needs to be hand-washed, as per the instructions in the shipping container.submitted bymotie - 2 years ago
A: Hi AJ, The Ultra Power Plus stand mixer includes white coated dishwasher safe accessories. You would have to purchase stainless steel separately.submitted byKitchenAidTeam - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: Can someone please tell about its packaging? Like what are the box dimensions, is there enough padding? Any inputs would help, as I am planning to take this in check-in luggage of a long haul flight.
A: Hi Bestie, The dimensions are: Carton Depth 11 1/4, Carton Height 16 3/4, Carton Width 16 1/4 Gross Weight 26submitted byKitchenAidTeam - 3 years agoBrand expert
A: It's in the description. shipping details estimated ship dimensions: 16.4 inches length x 16.6 inches width x 11.3 inches height estimated ship weight: 25.8 pounds We regret that this item cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.submitted byBelin - 6 years ago
Q: what is the wattage?
A: The mixer is 300 watts.submitted bysukeko - 7 years ago
A: Hi MC, The KSM96 is 300 watts.submitted byKitchenAidTeam - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Can you buy a 5 quart bowl for this mixer?
A: Hi Dee, KitchenAid offers the following 5 quart bowls for the KSM96. K5THSBP 5 qt SS Bowl (Polished) KSM5SSBQB 5 qt Quilted SS Bowl KSM5GB 5 qt Glass Bowl KSM5NLGB 5 Qt Glass Bowl w/o lidsubmitted byKitchenAidTeam - 5 months agoBrand expert
Q: which attachments come with the KitchenAid Ultra Power Plus 4.5qt Tilt-Head Stand Mixer? Need to know if we need to purchase a type of blade which does not come with the mixer
A: Hi Peggy, The KSM96 stand mixer model includes the bowl, flat beater, dough hook, and wire whip.submitted byKitchenAidTeam - 6 months agoBrand expert
Q: Does it come with a spirializer attachment?
A: Hi Lexi, This model does not include the spiralizer attachment.submitted byKitchenAidTeam - 7 months agoBrand expert
Q: does this product contain lead in the attachements and if so why does it not advertise this and we need to see the comments on facebood
A: Hi Bren, Throughout our 111-year history, Whirlpool Corporation has been committed to providing safe products for our consumers. The company’s aluminum alloy stand mixer accessories, including beaters, dough hooks and whisks, are tested through a third party, independent laboratory to ensure they comply with all applicable regulations in the locations where they are sold regarding lead content. They are safe for any family’s cooking needs. In addition, all current models of aluminum stand mixer accessories have a food-safe coating over the aluminum that is tested both for lead content and lead migration to ensure that it is safe for all consumers.submitted byKitchenAidTeam - 10 months agoBrand expert