About this item
- Iron support supplement: contains one 180 count bottle of Nature Made Iron 65 mg (325 mg Ferrous Sulfate)(1) Tablets for a 180-day supply
- This Nature Made Iron supplement is an Iron deficiency supplement that is vital for red blood cell formation and supports healthy cognitive function
- This adult Iron supplement 65 mg provides a dietary supplement for those who are Iron deficient, including women in their reproductive years
- Adults take one of these 65 mg Nature Made Iron tablets for Iron deficiency daily with water and a meal
- These gluten free Nature Made Iron supplements have no synthetic dyes and no artificial flavors
- #1 Pharmacist Recommended Vitamin and Supplement Brand*
Amount Per Serving:
Q: how long does it take to start feeling the effect of this product. Ed F
A: For myself, it took quite awhile to feel/notice any physical difference. I would say 2 months or so, give or take a week. However everyone is different. I myself have always been anemic and never treated it until my first pregnancey. If you have a very low red blood cell count it will take a while to build up your iron stores. I hope this helps even though it's not an exact time line seeing as everyone is different.submitted byRLW - 6 years ago
A: I noticed a difference in one week.submitted byMegan - 2 years ago
A: It took about one week for me to feel more energysubmitted byGma - 3 months ago
Q: How large is each tablet?
A: They are not very large. They are small white round pills about the size of a tic-tacsubmitted byHappy Target Shopper - 7 years ago
A: don't have a ruler but looking at pill: estimate is 1/4" diameter x 1/8" highsubmitted byslopelover - 7 years ago
Q: Are these iron pills enteric coated?
A: Thank you for reaching out. Nature Made Iron 65MG Tablets, are not enteric coated.submitted byNature Made - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: I have iron deficiency during my pregnancy and the gynae asked me to take 2 tablets (130mg) a day. Is this OK?
A: It is recommended to follow the suggested dosage as stated on the label, unless your doctor recommends otherwise. If you have any questions or concerns on what dosage is appropriate for you to take, you may want to consult with your personal health care professional.submitted byNature Made - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is this product formulated with heme-iron, or non-heme iron?
A: Nature Made iron product is non-heme iron.submitted byNature Made - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Could I cut these pills in half?
A: The product can be cut in half. Cutting tablets does not affect product potency.submitted byNature Made - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is this okay for a 12 year old to take this?
A: We suggest speaking with a healthcare professional before giving the product to a 12 year old.submitted byNature Made - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: I am female and google says we are supposed to take 18mg of iron a day. So is 65mg a day healthy?
A: Nature Made Iron 65 mg (from Ferrous Sulfate) Tablets are intended for adults with an iron deficiency. We recommend speaking with your personal healthcare provider to discuss the products and dosages that are appropriate for your needs.submitted byNature Made - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is this iron supplement vegan?
A: Nature Made Iron 65 mg Tablets do not contain any animal derived ingredients.submitted byNature Made - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Hi there, I’m 28 years old female I’ve blood deficiency can I take this pill everyday is this too much ?
A: It is recommended to follow the suggested use as stated on the label. Per the suggested use, adults, for iron deficiency, take 1 tablet daily with water and a meal. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your use of the product, we recommend speaking with your personal health care professional.submitted byNature Made - 3 years agoBrand expert
This item is featured in
Nature Made Women's Health Supplements Collection
• General Health & Wellness: Tackle the most common nutrient shortfalls with multivitamins and other supplements containing essential nutrients like Vitamin D3, Iron, Vitamin C and Omega-3s. Choose among a variety of forms, from tablets, and softgels to tasty gummies.†
• Prenatal & Postnatal: Pregnant women and new moms have enhanced nutrient needs, especially for key nutrients like Folic Acid, DHA, and Iron. Help support baby’s development, and mom’s health, with a prenatal multivitamin then a postnatal multivitamin.†
• Bone Health: Maintaining healthy bones is important as women age. Nature Made® has a variety of supplements containing helpful bone health nutrients like Vitamin D, Magnesium and Calcium.†
• Beauty Health: Let your inner and outer beauty shine at any age. Check out our Collagen gummies with Vitamin C and Zinc, two key skin health nutrients, and Biotin supplements for hair, skin and nails support.†
Women have unique health needs. Our supplements can help supply the nutrients to support you.
From Nature Made®— the #1 Pharmacist Recommended Vitamin & Supplement Brand*
*Based on a survey of pharmacists who recommend branded vitamins and supplements.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.