About this item
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Glow Booster moisturizing serum-to-primer hybrid to leave skin hydrated
- Infused with purified Hyaluronic Acid to provide instant hydration
- This priming serum completes the look of your skin with a glowing finish
- Non-greasy formula is designed to make skin appear more plump and energized
- Primer bridges the gap from skincare to makeup, preparing the skin before makeup application
- The two-in-one serum primer can also be used alone as a serum for its Hydro Boost effects
- Created from a dermatologist recommended brand
- Great holiday or special occasion gift for anyone who wants glowing, moisturized skin
Q: Can it be worn without makeup?
A: Hi there! The two-in-one serum primer can also be used alone as a serum for its Hydro Boost effects. We hope this helps!submitted byJohnson & Johnson - 2 years agoBrand expert
A: I believe you can use it as the last step before you apply makeup. I never wear makeup, so I would use it instead of makeup.submitted byCleo130 - 3 months ago
Q: I'm afraid it might burn my eyes, is it safe to use?
A: Hi Betty, thanks so much for reaching out! All of our products are thoroughly tested for safety and efficacy to make sure that we can best give you the skin care you deserve <3submitted byJohnson & Johnson - 11 months agoBrand expert
Q: can you use it under a tinted moisturizer to keep the tinted moisturizer from falling into wrinkles around the eyes?
A: Yes, yes you can.submitted byJohnson & Johnson - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Hi! Do you apply this before/after spf? Or do you mix it in spf instead?
A: Hi! We'd suggest using our Glow Primer + Serum before using an SPF and you may mix it with your moisturizer, but we wouldn't suggest mixing with your SPF. Thanks!submitted byJohnson & Johnson - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Does glow primer plus serum have squalene in it
A: No, it does not!submitted byJohnson & Johnson - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: I have really dry skin and I have tried so many products but they all end up making my makeup so cakey. Will this product help?
A: This Primer + Serum is perfect if you're dealing with dry skin! It's designed to moisturize and give you a boost of dewy hydration. It also works great under makeup!submitted byJohnson & Johnson - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is this product appropriate for oily skin?
A: For sure! This non-greasy formula leaves dull skin feeling moisturized and appearing plumper.submitted byJohnson & Johnson - 3 years agoBrand expert