About this item
- REMOVES OVER 99% OF BACTERIA W/ JUST WATER: O-Cedar's EasyWring Microfiber Spin Mop & Bucket Floor Cleaning System provides a deep-cleaning solution for all your at home needs by effectively removing dirt, grime and over 99% of bacteria with just water! It is safe on all hard floor surfaces, including finished hardwood, wood, laminate, tile, vinyl, and more
- HANDS-FREE WRINGING: Our exclusive mop bucket design features a built-in wringer that allows for hands-free wringing while Splash Guard keeps water splash and spray inside the bucket when wringing or when transporting the bucket from room to room
- MACHINE WASHABLE: The EasyWring Microfiber Mop Head is machine-washable and reusable!
- REACHES IN CORNERS: Due to the patented triangle mop-head and ability to rotate 360 degrees, the EasyWring Mop can reach and clean deep into corners, under furniture, alongside baseboards, and between tile
- NEW REFILL. CLEAN START: Be ready for any mess with extra mop refills. Assign each room in your home its own refill and avoid spreading dirt from one area to another. Stock up ahead of time so you’re always ready for the next mess.
- HANDLE EXTENDS FULLY TO 48 INCHES: With a telescopic handle that extends up to 48 inches, anyone can mop comfortably without bending over!
- FOR AN EFFORTLESS CLEANING: Use EasyWring with O-Cedar PACS Hard Floor Cleaner - simply drop one convenient PAC filled with deep-cleaning enzymes into your bucket, watch it fizz, then mop with ease!
*Removes over 99% of E. coli and Staph. aureus from pre-finished hardwood flooring and ceramic tile using tap water, as tested at an independent accredited lab
***The EasyWring #1 Spin Mop claim is based on IRI, Total US MULO, L52 wks 01/01/23, Consumer Focused Durable Mops dollar sales.
Q: Some of the other spin mops scratch your floor because there is little mop head, but lots of plastic. How does this compare?
A: Just used it for the first time and it probably scratched the floor seven times. It needs more microfiber in the middle.submitted byMinza - 4 years ago
A: The mop head is NOT full enoughsubmitted byPiggy 2 - 3 years ago
A: These too are not full enough and scratch floorssubmitted byMel - 5 years ago
A: Don't waste your money, to much hard plastic,not enough mop strands. Handle will not lock in place.submitted byPiggy 2 - 3 years ago
A: We have a full microfiber mop head and the plastic base should not be in contact with the floor. If you experience an issue please contact our Consumer Affairs Team at 800.543.8105 M-F 8a-4p CST.submitted byO-Cedar - 6 years agoBrand expert
Q: Do you absolutely need to use a bucket of water with this or can I use vinegar/water solution or Method Squirt + Mop solution?
A: You can use anything! I've used several different types of cleaners with it. I just love mine! I've had it for about a year and I have never had any issues with the bucket or the mop.submitted byCarrieStL - 7 years ago
A: You can use whatever solution you would like to clean with.submitted byApril - 7 years ago
A: I have used a vinegar/water solution in the bucket as well as the Squirt Mop method. With the squirt & mop, I squirt solution on floor then use water in the bucket to spread and rinse the solution off floors. Yes both are equally effective. This mop makes rinsing easier because the mop get wrung better with less water on the floor.submitted byRobin - 6 years ago
Q: What kind of warranty is there on the bucket/wringing system?
A: Hello Cyndi. Please give us a call at 800-543-8150 and our customer care team can help you out with any warranty inquiries.submitted byO-Cedar - 1 month agoBrand expert
Q: How can I dry the head? I mopped 4 days ago, wrung it well and it's still damp. Thanks
A: You can throw them into the dryer just do not use a dryer sheet or fabric softenersubmitted byJessica - 3 years ago
A: We're sorry to hear that you had this issue with your EasyWring Spin mop and thanks for letting us know! Please feel free to give us a call at 1-800-543-8105 M-F 10 am to 2 pm central time so we can get that cleaned up for you, thanks!submitted byO-Cedar - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Can I use Pine Sol with it?
A: I just used Pine Sol with it this afternoon and it worked very well on my hardwood floors and bathroom.submitted byy2k - 3 years ago
A: Yes, you can use pine sol with the Spin Mop!submitted byO-Cedar - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: Dose the bucket have wheels
A: No. Bucket has no wheels.submitted byKory - 6 years ago
A: No we do not have a caddy for the bucket nor does the bucket have wheels attached to it.submitted byO-Cedar - 6 years agoBrand expert
Q: I second that question. Im thinking of adding this to my wedding registry and I want to know if it is worth it by being machine washable..
A: I bought an extra mop head and I wash it after every time I clean a big room. My floors get quite dirty and I have a lot of space to clean! The mop head has held up very well with multiple washings. Definitely add it to your registry!submitted byRobin - 6 years ago
A: I toss mine in the washing machine with laundry soap and a bit of bleach about once a week. I've had mine for about a year and haven't had any issues.submitted byCarrieStL - 7 years ago
Q: Is the mop head machine washable?
A: Yes. The mop head is machine washable.submitted byKayW - 7 years ago
A: Yes wash ours in the washing machine, but my mop bucket cracked and they only have a 90 day guarantee. I would not recommend for this reason.submitted byKatie - 7 years ago
Q: what cleaning solution do you reccomend?
A: Hi Gia, you can choose your own preferred floor cleaner, simply use water or use our easy and convenient pre-measured PACS floor cleaner. They come in two scents, Crisp Citrus or Lavender. Please don't hesitate to reach out for more information. Always happy to help our consumers!submitted byO-Cedar - 8 days agoBrand expert
Q: How is this white mop head different from the blue, and are they interchangeable?
A: To answer your question, the white refill is for our EasyWring system and the white and blue is for the RinseClean system. Hope this helps!submitted byO-Cedar - 2 months agoBrand expert