About this item
At a glance
- FEEL, MOVE AND LOOK YOUR BEST: Orgain Collagen Peptides supports healthy skin, joints, hair and nails.^ Enjoy two scoops daily to get that all systems glow feeling.
- CLEANER INGREDIENTS: We use hydrolyzed grass-fed and pasture-raised bovine collagen peptides. And that’s it.
- HIGHER STANDARDS: Because we’re serious about clean, you can rest assured this product is made without dairy, soy, GMO, or gluten ingredients. You’ll find no sugar added* and no artificial flavors, preservatives, or colors here.
- EASY TO INCORPORATE: Since it’s unflavored and dissolves easily, these collagen peptides can be used any way you like! Hot or cold – stir it (we love it in coffee), mix it (try it in oats!), blend it (protein shake, anyone?), bake it (a secret upgrade for that batch of cookies?).
- 20G COLLAGEN PEPTIDES PER SERVING: Every serving (2 scoops!) packs 20g of Type I and III grass-fed, pasture-raised collagen peptides.
A daily collagen replenishment is the key to feeling your best - inside and out! These magical grass-fed collagen peptides put the pep in your step, supporting strong nails, joints, and radiant skin and hair.^
Orgain Collagen Peptides are made with high quality, grass-fed and pasture-raised Type I and III collagen. Plus, with no artificial preservatives, allergens, gluten, dairy, wheat, or eggs, you can bet it’s clean. Orgain Collagen is odorless and unflavored making it easy to incorporate into your daily routine. Enjoy a couple scoops in your morning cup of coffee, your next bowl of oatmeal, a delicious smoothie, or even a batch of cookies! Orgain Collagen can be used in hot or cold foods and drinks, and prepped any way you fancy – stir it, blend it, mix it, bake it! Feel, move and look your best with Orgain collagen.
^These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 scoop
Serving Per Container: About 45
Q: where do you get your bovine from? are they from grass-fed? rumor is that you get some of your bovine from China is that correct?
A: Hi Hummer, Our Collagen Peptides are grass-fed and pasture raised. The collagen ingredients used in Orgain products are sourced from New Zealand, Australia, China, the United States, Canada, Uruguay, Argentina, Paraguay, and Costa Rica. Every ingredient is carefully sourced from areas that are chosen for purity and superior quality. All of our ingredients are subjected to testing and if the ingredient does not meet our strict specifications, we simply do not use it. I hope this helps!submitted byOrgain - 4 months agoBrand expert
Q: Is this shell fish free?
A: Hi Nina, good question! We can confirm the Collagen Peptides Powder is not made with shell fish ingredients, the collagen we use is strictly bovine (cattle) hide. Please let us know if you have other questions. In good health, The Orgain Teamsubmitted byOrgain - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: Is it low carb friendly?
A: Hi There, Thank you for reaching out. Great question! There are zero carbs in our Collagen Peptides Powder. Definitely low carb friendly. :)submitted byOrgain - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: How many servings in this container?
A: Hi there! There is about 23 servings per canister. :)submitted byOrgain - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: The container says joint support but states collagen types 1 & 3. Isn't type 2 that helps joints? Does this help joints?
A: Hi Sarah! Great question. Collagen type I & III are the main collagen types in connective tissue. Collagen Types I & III comprise about 90% of the collagen made in the body and when taken together may support skin, muscles, bone health, hair and nail growth.* Collagen type II is a significant part of the body’s cartilage, with naturally occurring hyaluronic acid for joint cushioning and lubrication. We hope this information is helpful.submitted byOrgain - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is this safe to take while breastfeeding?
A: Hi Jen! The Collagen Peptides may be safe during pregnancy or breastfeeding, but because this is a supplement it is always best to check with your doctor or midwife before incorporating a supplement to your diet. We hope this helps!submitted byOrgain - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is this collagen hydrolyzed?
A: yes, their products are hydrolyzed.submitted byC - 3 years ago