About this item
At a glance
- Safe* & fast drying formula*do not use on unfinished, oiled or waxed wooden boards, non-sealed tiles or carpeted floors because they may be water sensitive.
- Pre-mixed cleaning solution dissolves dirt and tough sticky messes
- Reveals the natural beauty of your floors
- For best end results on your floor, use with Swiffer WetJet mopping pads.
- There's the perfect Swiffer WetJet solution for any cleaning need! Scents available in: Open Window Fresh with the Power of Dawn, Febreze Lavender Vanilla & Comfort, Gain, Sweet Citrus & Zest, and Wood Edition
- Cleans better than a mop and bucket, guaranteed or your money back****Mail in original UPC and purchase receipt within 30 days of purchase. Visit www.swiffer.com or call 1-866-411-1753 for details
- Solution formula loosens dirt and lifts it off the floor
- Invigorating Open Window Fresh scent
Q: What are the ingredients of the wet jet solution?
A: Thanks for asking about the ingredients in the Swiffer WetJet Multi-Purpose Cleaner Open Window Fresh. It may help to know we list all our products and the ingredients in them on the SmartLabel website - https://smartlabel.org/. We encourage you to go there, and look up the product.submitted bySwiffer - 4 months agoBrand expert
Q: Can I use swiffer net on my vinyl plank floors?
A: We use it on our vinyl plank floors and they’re perfectly fine. Cleans very well.submitted byTwinny - 3 years ago